Is Rugby manager worse than Football champions?!

09/05/18 03:14
I have just complained on the ticket about error 2048 and have lost some heals. In football champions i had the same, complained and got compensation, but orite it's at least something. I complained here in rugby just the same, i have lost more heals than in football due to error 2048, i have complained but you know: Their response was so freakin unhelpful and nothing. All what they managed to say: I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we can't do anything. What the feck!!!!!!!! On my other rugby account i have wrote in the ticket just the same thing but only earlier and they said we are working on it. SO what the feck is going on?! I think Rugby manager is a joke now.
09/05/18 03:47
Sounds like they are working to fix the error but they have no intentions at this time to compensate. I may be misunderstanding though.
10/05/18 07:45
Black Monks :

Sounds like they are working to fix the error but they have no intentions at this time to compensate. I may be misunderstanding though.

But you know bro on my other account i have complained the same and they said we are working on it now and guess what: they said we can't do anything
10/05/18 12:06
And I think what they mean by can't do anything is that they aren't going to compensate you. Once again, may be wrong but I think they are saying that.
11/05/18 06:56
Black Monks :

And I think what they mean by can't do anything is that they aren't going to compensate you. Once again, may be wrong but I think they are saying that.

Well maybe but you know you can’t be left empty answered
16/05/18 14:49
It is becoming a joke ! I am just losing heals left right and centre, and no have to login twice everytime due to the error ! As a paying member of this game, I am amazed how the game is run, understand that you have customers once they buy stuff, and therefore have a commitment to ensure that the game is run correctly, this isn't your toy Nitro, you have paying members. So get the system error free for your members, and also on game changes, you should being consulting your members
16/05/18 20:58
Simple solution. Click on 'accept' BEFORE you close the error message (and reload the page).
17/05/18 14:17
Guest G8SUU3 :

Simple solution. Click on 'accept' BEFORE you close the error message (and reload the page).

Solution :- Nitro fix all the bugs ! That is what they are getting paid to do ? No adhoc solutions by players. They are getting paid and earn money from this game, they should be giving a working game, without problems ! The moment they charge for anything, they have a commitment to their customers, sadly these guys are more interested in changing the game without prior advice to its customers and not fixing the game, and its stupid issues
17/05/18 19:11
Iain Rees :

Guest G8SUU3 :

Solution :- Nitro fix all the bugs ! That is what they are getting paid to do ? No adhoc solutions by players. They are getting paid and earn money from this game, they should be giving a working game, without problems ! The moment they charge for anything, they have a commitment to their customers, sadly these guys are more interested in changing the game without prior advice to its customers and not fixing the game, and its stupid issues

Agreed, but in the meantime, if you are on the heal kits circuit and send me heals, please click accept BEFORE closing the error and reloading the page as I want my heals off you while SN spend months sorting the issue out