Upgrading Strategy building

23/06/18 23:09
A question for all you experts out there. I note that if you upgrade buildings you don't pick up any cash whilst the upgrade is taking place. What happens when you upgrade a Strategy building? Do you get the percentage level you were at or do you get nothing from that building whilst the upgrade is taking place?
I thought about sending this question in on a ticket, then I thought I would put it out for discussion.
Interested in your replies.
Regards
Ian
24/06/18 01:38
I have had all 3 upgrading simultaneously and not noticed a dip in performance.
24/06/18 12:09
You would still get the % your building was at before you upgraded I'd imagine. Like Monks said, I have done this too and performance stayed the same.
24/06/18 12:31
I agree with monks and Saruman have done so too and not seen a drop, i would say it works like the recruitment building as its upgrading u still get the same level of recruitment points as u were at
24/06/18 14:36
yep, you also still get training points at same rate while that is upgrading, ticket sales while upgrading ticket office and max bank limit doesn't drop while upgrading bank, so strat almost certainly behaves same way
24/06/18 19:28
Thanks people, hope you don't mind me asking. I just wondered as the Cafe's and Shops produce no income during upgrade.
Cheers
Ian
25/06/18 00:07
It was a good question
25/06/18 01:17
i'm sure a lot of people wouldn't have been sure on the answer, i know i've learnt lots from reading other peoples questions on here so its always worthwhile asking the question
26/06/18 14:58
Talking about strategy buildings and upgrading.....My question. What is the reason why a second strategy building is built? and what is the advantage if any??
26/06/18 15:49
SSGuest 4C4KR0 :

Talking about strategy buildings and upgrading.....My question. What is the reason why a second strategy building is built? and what is the advantage if any??

You get double the star percentage for 2 buildings and tripple for three. So a L26 strat tower gives you a 13% star increase, so 3 of these would give your team a 39% star increase. Helps to gain training point quicker and gives you a slight edge over your opponent who may not have such advanced towers. Build them and build them quick to stay ahead of the curve.