New Patch 7.0 is a Mess

29/08/18 19:37
Are you in Webb Ellis Dunraven? If so, the feeling is mutual. Great GC and everyone had a go.
29/08/18 22:32
DHSFP :

Are you in Webb Ellis Dunraven? If so, the feeling is mutual. Great GC and everyone had a go.

I might well be, but not of importance: Two guilds slugging it out, no MB, dozens of messages, tips and advice to get to a win by 2, with other Guild playing every game. We all salute you, and hope for same result if we meet again.
29/08/18 23:33
You are correct, it is not important if you are or not. I was just gutted at missing the challenge against me this morning by literally 5 minutes. Now an online v online against the team I played would have been interesting but then I beat them when they were offline so fair dos.

Hopefully get a rematch in the new season
01/09/18 03:23
I've noticed that 90 is the tops in points for GvG. I have also noticed that some of those teams have dropped down to 87, so are they also punishing the guild if they lose? Why the fluctuations?
01/09/18 03:48
60 day running tally, so when a new one is played an old one drops off (remember in the past 48 hour gvg cycle and now a 36 hour gvg cycle is in place.)
01/09/18 11:55
Black Monks :

60 day running tally, so when a new one is played an old one drops off (remember in the past 48 hour gvg cycle and now a 36 hour gvg cycle is in place.)

Actually doesn't seem to be when new one is played old one drops off as our old one dropped off before the end of our current gc. So is purely time scale since the result, when it's been 60 days your result goes.
Which begs the question will it be out of 120 by the end of the next 60 days as we now get 40 gcs in that period as apposed to 30 in the last (if you were lucky enough to get matched up straight away, so probs actually only 29 or less as that never happened) but you get my drift.
05/09/18 10:50
I'd say this was an interesting read but that would be a lie