Poola

06/05/20 10:52
poola, why did you kick me? i did nothing wrong!
06/05/20 11:05
You was removed because as you stated you want to chop and change guilds and after a few gcs you will decide if you want to be a permanent member, we are building a fresh guild and need commitment you have left and returned once already and the guild has only been set up a few days
07/05/20 01:43
ben, i was saying i am a choppy changy person, i didnt say i was going to leave your guild quickly, please give me one more chance!
07/05/20 08:18
Yeh mate sometimes you better be a little careful and clear of what you do/say because it may affect the guild or result in you being sent away. There must’ve been a misunderstanding though so no one is wrong IMO. It’s just usually most guilds want members who are willing to stay in their guilds

As for you Poola I’d suggest you give him one last chance but that’s up to you. BTW I hope your new guild becomes a strong one
07/05/20 12:03
Gregory K. Ishii :

Yeh mate sometimes you better be a little careful and clear of what you do/say because it may affect the guild or result in you being sent away. There must’ve been a misunderstanding though so no one is wrong IMO. It’s just usually most guilds want members who are willing to stay in their guilds

As for you Poola I’d suggest you give him one last chance but that’s up to you. BTW I hope your new guild becomes a strong one

Hi gregory the guild is coming along nicely, we dont expect teams to stay forever but when a team joins and knows that weve been waiting to start a gvg and on the day we could start a search ups and leaves then rejoins 4 hours later its disrupting and annoying for the new teams waiting to be in challenges, when he rejoined he states and i quote "i an a chopy changy person" then it doesnt sit well with the guild members

Bulls the decision for you to rejoin was taken out of my hands, you was removed again before i was online and the general consensus now is that you are not welcome back (getting this from guild chat and whats app) so as stated in game chat before you was removed i hope you find a guild you can be happy and settle

Poola
08/05/20 05:04
Oh yes then that is reasonable. I understand ya buddy...
09/05/20 22:45
Keep your nose out Gregory. PoolA doesn’t need lecturing or suggestions from you on how to manage a guild. If he takes this team back there will be disgruntled members.
Stick your nose into everything. Can’t be that poorly.
10/05/20 01:17
Bluemooners :

Keep your nose our Gregory. PoolA doesn’t need lecturing or suggestions from you on how to manage a guild. If he takes this team back there will be disgruntled members.
Stick your nose into everything. Can’t be that poorly.

Hmmm, maybe you are the one who’s supposed to keep your nose out. When you see my comments, you literally don’t like them and therefore you’re like “kEeP yOuR nOsE oUt” and etc, so may I suggest that if you don’t like them, then ignore them, instead of replying to them as if you’re an attention seeker. And no moaners, I am not “LeCtUrInG”, I was just simply trying to help this guy out and supporting Poola. You better read harder and think harder before making stupid assumptions. I believe that’s one of the reasons why many people including myself don’t like you. And again, no, I don’t “sTiCk My NoSe InTo EvErYtHiNg”. If I did then I would’ve spammed the entire forum. In fact it’s you who is starting to stick your nose into my comments. Mate that’s being a hypocrite, please don’t be one.

Oh and btw, you didn’t answer to my earlier question in another thread: What makes you think that "hay fever" causes sudden needle-like heart pain twice in an hour?