Kick Return

19/03/18 14:30
Developers,
You all need to watch 20 random games and see that there is way to much scoring on the kick-returns. You need to tone down that equation. I had one game where both teams were kicking to each other and both were returning a touchdown for the whole game. If I remember correctly, I think I won due to stamina because we stopped his kick-return near the end.

Players if you all agree with me, then add a comment so that the dev's can take note it is not locallized.
19/03/18 23:14
I've been bitching about this for a long time now. The dev's aren't here anymore and tickets are useless.
25/03/18 14:39
I agree in a real match returns are few and far between. Please make this game more realistic and sort this out guys.
12/04/18 09:56
Weird the Dev's are not making this change. It can't be that hard to re-adjust the algorithms.
19/09/18 01:22
Can they just let every team start on the 20 and not have kick offs, since nobody can tackle if they are maxed on tackles.
15/10/18 23:31
Something has to be done in order to return to a game of skill, not a lottery...it's been bitched about for well over a year, and maybe it's time for the dev's to show they value the people who support this game. So many top players have left recently, and I can see more going if nothing is done.
16/10/18 01:59
lol it's been bitch about far far longer then a year .. just saying
16/10/18 09:48
Agreed. It isn't fun anymore at all. KR fest games with no defense. Defense is absolutely worthless... Just train up your KR and you are good to go. Double score around halftime (away team) or get the last run and you will win. The tactical aspect isn't there.

BR streifenkarl
16/10/18 13:07
I've sent this information before but to no avail. I'm posting it again knowing the devs won't look at it, or to be more realistic, won't understand it.

Kickoff returns for touchdowns - In an 11 season period 2006-2016 in the NFL, consisting of 512 regular season games. The average number of kickoffs was 1605.8 - Average #TD's was 12.45 - Average % of returns for TD's was 0.748.

I agree with Karl on the defense, or should I say, no defense. Spending money in the SS is a waste as it doesn't help from what I've seen. I'm convinced of two things. Either they purposely aren't going to fix the game or they're too stupid to understand how to fix it. Devs, the short bus is waiting for you!
31/10/18 18:25
My fav def play is when the entire game starts running in a straight line backwardin slow motion except the guy with the ball... instant TD..

see it almost once a game.....

you can just look and know it's a code error...