Leader to track righthands activaty

09/05/16 12:13
El's Dynamos :

We had this problem back in Feb - before right hands were given out on the basis of heal kits then someone decided to kick half a dozen of us one evening including Taff and I (Scotland was leader at the time), plus someone kept on messing with the gvg teams and promoting people randomly etc. Since then we've only had 4 right hands and none of the problems. Never did find out who that was...

should i send few invites to your guild els .. just incase they get homeless again lol
09/05/16 14:34
You couldn't cope with the banter Killerkiwis lol
11/05/16 10:17
Taff - British Lions :

You couldn't cope with the banter Killerkiwis lol

i just hope your all still playing this time next year when the lions are in nz for the show down lol .. that banter will be a laugh lol
11/05/16 10:25
Wales next month :0)
11/05/16 14:08
Taff - British Lions :

Wales next month :0)

Taff when did wales last beat the all blacks? Must of been well before my time
11/05/16 14:29
Now now, where did I say we were gonna win lol .......

It should have been in Christchurch in 2011, except we forgot to beat the French in the SF lol .... I know, I was there lmao
12/05/16 10:17
Taff - British Lions :

Now now, where did I say we were gonna win lol .......

It should have been in Christchurch in 2011, except we forgot to beat the French in the SF lol .... I know, I was there lmao

lol wales have some luck issues at world cups .. bad luck .. even the last one seemed like luck not on your side .

gl hope wales come to play and push us to the limits.. .
12/05/16 10:21
and we only lost once to wales and i think it was in wales .. but maybe with all black coaching job coming up in 2 years gats might want a win to help his cv lol ... not sure he can get it with out super(what ever the number is now) rugby team in nz .. we only pick players that play in nz so not think he has huge shot at it but wales beating us would help his case
12/05/16 11:20
It won't happen lol
13/05/16 11:32
theres no shame to loosing to a good team . as long as its not the ref that cost the game , then enjoy the loss.. any reason you guys dont go tribal with your team .. you have some very cool history. big men strong battles.. haka always raises the blood when you do it ..