Some cheating going on? Also league structure sucks

26/06/16 10:51
Yes Tolgate, you are right.
26/06/16 10:51
Yes Tolgate, you are right.
26/06/16 10:54
haha Tolgate. You are right. People have left guilds and coins are being shared out. What's wrong with that? Should they just go to waste?
26/06/16 16:12
How do you share coins or players?
26/06/16 16:43
James Harriss :

It would be better if a dev could trace the exchanges back and let us know exactly whats going on, rather than someone giving a frankly half ar*** story - lets have an explanation please

They're telling the truth.

Can't say I like it that much, but on the other hand, I really don't like the mentality that if someone outsmarts you, they must be cheating - they may just be smarter than you, so it makes sense not to make wild allegations if you don't know what you're talking about.
26/06/16 16:53
Waspy Tiger :

James Harriss :

It would be better if a dev could trace the exchanges back and let us know exactly whats going on, rather than someone giving a frankly half ar*** story - lets have an explanation please

They're telling the truth.

Can't say I like it that much, but on the other hand, I really don't like the mentality that if someone outsmarts you, they must be cheating - they may just be smarter than you, so it makes sense not to make wild allegations if you don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks Waspy - it does wrangle with me when some faceless person publicly calls you a cheat without having the decency to make a polite enquiry to get the facts first. If he'd asked how I did it I would have happily shared my strategy that I have posted above.

Within the rules of the game this is the only way I know to move players between teams and within guilds. The recommendation has been made to the developers that this may be something they look at in the future - especially if they want guilds to develop and flourish - but until they do I suppose me - and a number of others - will have to be "cheats".

27/06/16 00:48
i can imagine you feel flustered by seeing the amounts some people pay for high star players, but at level21 i wouldn't expect any different. Im only level14 and i have seen players paying over 20k, also i have made around 100k in a season by buying and selling players, that wasn't even with more than 1 account. yu know with all the effort you put into working out how much those guys spent you could have easily have bought bit lower stars players for very cheap, wit super training and healing stats and within 1 season you could have made them even better than players other people payed 40k for. then also i take it you just assume people on internet is poor or unwilling to spend cash on these type of games, i have a few friends who think nothing of spending 1000$ or more per month on online games...
27/06/16 01:00
Mr Incredible :

i can imagine you feel flustered by seeing the amounts some people pay for high star players, but at level21 i wouldn't expect any different. Im only level14 and i have seen players paying over 20k, also i have made around 100k in a season by buying and selling players, that wasn't even with more than 1 account. yu know with all the effort you put into working out how much those guys spent you could have easily have bought bit lower stars players for very cheap, wit super training and healing stats and within 1 season you could have made them even better than players other people payed 40k for. then also i take it you just assume people on internet is poor or unwilling to spend cash on these type of games, i have a few friends who think nothing of spending 1000$ or more per month on online games...

Well that's just silly if you ask me! That said, if that's what they want to do then I'm sure the developers won't complain!!
27/06/16 01:24
guest_1466090885103 :

haha Tolgate. You are right. People have left guilds and coins are being shared out. What's wrong with that? Should they just go to waste?

Thanks; a true fan, and yes I am always right!
27/06/16 13:39
I just love the emotional outburst going on in here - its almost rage, that someone can be smarter, or even slightly ingenious, in playing the game.

I think this is just clever gameplay - nothing wrong with that, just wished i was the beneficary