Match Bonus -alternate idea, lol

18/06/17 05:21
Special Ed is more like it! Sue me "attourney"! Hahahhhaha... Recockadickulous
18/06/17 05:25
Only Don and his family need investigated from an "attourney" on this game!
02/08/17 22:06
Guest EY6YHG :

Having 3 strat centres isn't a boost over the competition if they already have them.

On the match boost, as a minimum there should be a major fatigue issue (possibly equal to a 4 hour training session)
I think that would discourage boosters from boosting every single match and save it for special occasions

I would agree with the above it would stop teams using it in GC matches as they would be too tired to defend the return match
Guest EY6YHG :

Having 3 strat centres isn't a boost over the competition if they already have them.

On the match boost, as a minimum there should be a major fatigue issue (possibly equal to a 4 hour training session)
I think that would discourage boosters from boosting every single match and save it for special occasions

I would agree with the above it would stop teams using it in GC matches as they would be too tired to defend the return match
Guest EY6YHG :

Guest EY6YHG :