Locking of Threads

22/02/17 22:41
No,Colstons it will rumble on because of unjust moderation by Carshalton. Youve seen the tickets, the developers have spoken to him, hes not moderating his behaviour, so nothings changed. He needs to apologise or resign. Then everyone will move on.
22/02/17 23:05
I needn't say anymore because you can't help yourself and won't move on it's a GAME how petty are you? Actually don't answer that
22/02/17 23:14
Neither can you, why not answer these questions.

1. Have tickets been raised against Carshalton by severail players, YES OR NO ?
2. Has he been been advised about his moderation, YES OR NO ?
3. Has he agreed to moderate his behaviour towards some, YES OR NO ?
4. Has he issued an apology YES or NO ?
22/02/17 23:17
If you feel so insulted TMF DelmonteI I suggest you play a football based game and have a half time orange as you obviously a drama queen and not suited to the world of rugby where people have a argument , come to a solution and move on.
22/02/17 23:18
1-3 I don't know
4 - no

Answer this

5 - have the developers required him to apologise NO NO NO
22/02/17 23:23
I have received an apology from the Developers, as well as substantial compensation thank you Dick. Others are in need of an apology from Carshalton though, his superiors have already apologised on his behalf to me. Be careful about sending personal insults such as drama queen as this may get you banned depending from which guild your from.
22/02/17 23:24
Richard Clark :

If you feel so insulted TMF DelmonteI I suggest you play a football based game and have a half time orange as you obviously a drama queen and not suited to the world of rugby where people have a argument , come to a solution and move on.

I really do want to put this forum down, but here we have another first time poster personally attacking caer, may I ask what guild you are in richard? I am no longer posting unless I see clear abuse, no new threads from me, but please end the personal unfounded attacks and stop using accounts that have never been on here except to make personal attacks, this is an odd pattern that has only recently started and I'm gravely uncomfortable with people not saying who they are.
22/02/17 23:34
Aha spot on again Monks, a new first time poster. A clear insult intended to cause a reaction, but doubt it will be moderated. If people are doing this shady stuff at least cover your tracks. Same old pattern. Its Nice to be Nice

Black Monks :

Richard Clark :

I really do want to put this forum down, but here we have another first time poster personally attacking caer, may I ask what guild you are in richard? I am no longer posting unless I see clear abuse, no new threads from me, but please end the personal unfounded attacks and stop using accounts that have never been on here except to make personal attacks, this is an odd pattern that has only recently started and I'm gravely uncomfortable with people not saying who they are.

23/02/17 15:46
Monks, don't leave the forum or the game. RM needs characters like you. Until a big update, that is all we have left.
23/02/17 15:58
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

Monks, don't leave the forum or the game. RM needs characters like you. Until a big update, that is all we have left.

Sorry, not happening. Can't put up with the treatment but I will remain in the background here moderating the moderator. And I will be in contact with sublinet and will be contacting ownership at the end of this championship. It's been great but I can't tolerate what has been tolerated. Enjoy the game!