Open Letter to all looking for answers

09/03/17 21:47
Also to clarify, I was remaining silent on this post at the beginning Ning, but Liverpool I think you articulated your/our concerns nicely. I would have remained silent had there not been false statements and if I hadn't been alluded to in the false statements.
10/03/17 00:20
A handful?? Well there are 22 in our guild who have issues with the moderators on here. Im sure that there are many many more.
10/03/17 21:06
To whom it may concern

I have posted a series of questions in this thread in a constructive and polite manor and yet only one question that was raised has been answered, I don't wish to sound rude or pushy here but its been 24hr's and only one mod has been polite enough to engage with me and for that I thanked him.

I also opened a ticket along the same lines of this thread and this is also unanswered, maybe there still reading my Mod application email

I patiently look forward to your response to my questions raised in this thread.

Regards

Liverpool RFC
10/03/17 21:17
There is a pattern of not answering good honest questions when it is known the truth will look bad. I'm just impressed the thread hasn't been deleted and hope this weekend isn't as bad as the last few when the mods haven't been banned for the weekend. I hope you get the answers to your legitimate questions and that other legitimate questions are answered as well. Best of luck
10/03/17 21:22
Black monks your not making sense with last post. Re mods and banning
10/03/17 21:30
Well the Punishment you guys had that has been discussed on multiple threads for mocking me and forcing threads to be deleted. But as I said, I don't want this weekend to be what the past four weekends were before your bans. The patterns of stirring things up, mocking members of the forum starting on a Friday after the work week and continued until Sunday at which point any posts incriminating the mods go deleted and all other posts are locked for viewing. I am simply saying that I hope this pattern has come to an end. And I hope that questions from me, Liverpool, and quite a few others can someday be answered and not ignored. In fact, I plan to have this be my last post of the weekend since the pattern of weekends has been noted and documented. But I hope I don't see anything that prevents my silence from continueing, best of luck.
10/03/17 21:39
Can assure you never been banned don't know where you got that from
10/03/17 21:39
Black Monks :

Well the Punishment you guys had that has been discussed on multiple threads for mocking me and forcing threads to be deleted. But as I said, I don't want this weekend to be what the past four weekends were before your bans. The patterns of stirring things up, mocking members of the forum starting on a Friday after the work week and continued until Sunday at which point any posts incriminating the mods go deleted and all other posts are locked for viewing. I am simply saying that I hope this pattern has come to an end. And I hope that questions from me, Liverpool, and quite a few others can someday be answered and not ignored. In fact, I plan to have this be my last post of the weekend since the pattern of weekends has been noted and documented. But I hope I don't see anything that prevents my silence from continueing, best of luck.

Black Monks you are priceless. I hope that when you read this it is enough for you to break your vow of silence, because you provide an endless source of amusement.
10/03/17 21:42
Gents'

I really do appreciate your support and interest in this thread but without sounding rude could I please ask that all posts are in line with the topic and non offensive (not saying any have been) but I would hate for this thread to be locked or closed due to a loose post.

Thank you in advance.

Liverpool RFC
10/03/17 21:55
Liverpool RFCXV :

1, Who moderates the moderators?
2, Who, when someone applies to be a mod see's this and who says yes or no?
3, Can "we" as forum users have some clarity on the clear lack of continuity when it comes to handing out bans, if its good for the goose and all that right?

Liverpool RFC

Liverpool, apologies for not coming in on this before and indeed your later comments. I am trying to stay well out of this type of thread not because I have nothing to say but purely in an effort not to further aggravate and give opportunity to the recidivist idiots who continue to disrupt the forum at every opportunity. I shall therefore just help others when I can and continue to address posts and comments that are unacceptable.

1. The admin and developers moderate the moderators. Admin changed my own status to admin. Why? I know not. I did not ask for this and it actually makes no difference to what I can and cannot do other than being able to apply changes to the actual sections of the layout of the forum.

2. I do not know. I responded to an open invite for volunteers and was accepted a while back. I was also asked some time later by the admin if I could / would recommend anybody to perform a similar role. I recommended Colstons. I do not know this guy outside of this game but through guild interactions formed the opinion that he was sensible and trustworthy. They asked me, I replied. That is all it was. My call. Their decision.

3. The handing out of bans will always be subjective but we have now agreed that any consideration of a ban in excess of 48 hours must be referred to the senior admin / devs. Any sensible rugby loving person with commensurate common sense will know whether or not they are going outside the unwritten (yes) boundaries of what is acceptable in a forum that is meant to be family friendly. When was the last time any sanction was given anyway?

Hope this helps some of your concerns.