Sports shop

02/04/17 12:02
Its not working and items bought last season had no effect.
02/04/17 12:20
Hacksaw Jim Duggan :

If by "had no effect" you mean they weren't reported in any stats, correct. If you mean they made no difference, incorrect. I believe that as with MB, the effect is taken into account in the calculations, but not displayed anywhere.
02/04/17 15:11
And the sports shop has stopped working again, I have put in another ticket for you to ignore. Thank you in advance for not bothering to reply
03/04/17 01:58
Waspy Tiger :

Hacksaw Jim Duggan :

If by "had no effect" you mean they weren't reported in any stats, correct. If you mean they made no difference, incorrect. I believe that as with MB, the effect is taken into account in the calculations, but not displayed anywhere.

Please can we stay on subject I have heard no explanation nor any response from the tickets I raised. This is now becoming a big issue I have lost game money and with still no answer. CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE
03/04/17 11:27
The Axe Man :

Please can we stay on subject I have heard no explanation nor any response from the tickets I raised. This is now becoming a big issue I have lost game money and with still no answer. CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE

Sorry, I can only answer the questions I know the answers to. I'm afraid you will have to wait for the response on a ticket, it seems - they should be on the case now the weekend is over.
05/04/17 08:34
Waspy Tiger :

The Axe Man :

Sorry, I can only answer the questions I know the answers to. I'm afraid you will have to wait for the response on a ticket, it seems - they should be on the case now the weekend is over.

Still no response?????????????
06/04/17 11:23
Hello everyone,

If members still have a problem, please update the game.
07/04/17 23:59
Fada I posted here yesterday that I still have had no response from you guys for an explanation as to why the problem happened also the loss of my game money also would like to know why a non offensive post has been removed. I do not wish to cause trouble but I feel the lack of any response from 2 tickets raised and now a number of posts here is very frustrating.
08/04/17 20:57
The Axe Man :

Fada I posted here yesterday that I still have had no response from you guys for an explanation as to why the problem happened also the loss of my game money also would like to know why a non offensive post has been removed. I do not wish to cause trouble but I feel the lack of any response from 2 tickets raised and now a number of posts here is very frustrating.

I can understand your frustration but neither I, Waspy or Colstons can do anything about it as we do not have the connections. Not sure about Fada. Only the devs can answer through your tickets.

Interested to know though what post you say has been removed. Only one removed on this thread and that was Waspy getting rid of one of his own posts.
09/04/17 09:52
Carshalton Colts :

Interested to know though what post you say has been removed. Only one removed on this thread and that was Waspy getting rid of one of his own posts.

Which I've now restored in the interest of historical clarity in this thread, but it doesn't really tell anyone anything useful, was merely a snapshot in time.