Defend

28/06/17 10:11
Obviously it is not helpful, as you are not telling me anything to improve. your just talking bollocks. If you said anything constructive I would not be on here asking questions all of the time. I won't be asking anymore, because it's a waste of my time.
28/06/17 11:55
Guest ESA0M5 :

Obviously it is not helpful, as you are not telling me anything to improve. your just talking bollocks. If you said anything constructive I would not be on here asking questions all of the time. I won't be asking anymore, because it's a waste of my time.

There is no "perfect" group of settings for defence, or any other aspect of the game, but you have had good advice from Black Monks, Ashley Longthorn, Waspy Tiger and PhusionMedia Sharks. Following it will not be a waste of your time.
28/06/17 13:48
Here are my setting, out of order of course: 13, 87, 1, 1, 100, 18, 89, 85, 62, 67, 43, 9er, 113, 13 (kickoff target), 92.7, 8675309.
28/06/17 16:46
Black Monks :

13 (kickoff target)

That is just being nasty for the sake of it BM. Why do you continually try to wind people up when there is no need?

Quote from my mother, may she rest in peace: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".

This was also uncalled for:
Black Monks :

4. Complain and discover nothing changes

Totally ignore that one about the 13 as Kick-Off Target Guest ESA0M5 until you get to a point where it makes sense to use it. It does have a use but as a beginner, go nowhere near it unless you understand what it is used for.

Like others have said previously, join a Guild and get help from team mates as well as trying things for yourself. Best place to start is by joining a good Guild.
28/06/17 17:15
Wow, so I give him tons of advice, he rudely says I did nothing helpful, I make a joke that could not be more obviously a joke and I'm the bad guy. This victim junk is just getting old. And you have a problem with kick to 13 but not my setting of 8675309? I wish you luck in life allan, if this offends or bothers you please do not leave your house, turn on your TV or listen to the radio, you are too easily triggered.
28/06/17 17:17
Also, my advice of 4. Complain and nothing changes has been helpful to millions of addicts. So please don't say that is uncalled for.
28/06/17 17:24
I actually feel sorry for you BM. You just can't see it can you. You continually make inane comments that are not required in several threads and now you feel the need to have a go at me for pointing out the obvious.

My life is great
28/06/17 17:30
You have helped a bit, and I do appreciate that. but what is the problem with helping people, I don't understand this philosophy of I cannot tell you shit. What is the problem
28/06/17 17:34
Join a Guild and you will be given heaps of help and advice. It's just the "culture" here that stats and strats are not discussed openly. Best advice anyone has given from the start is for you to join a Guild.
28/06/17 17:47
Cheers Allan mate I won't be asking anymore.