Is THAT it? Is that all you can offer Sweet Nitro?

13/10/17 23:23
agree totally I'm getting to level 50 and calling the game a day me just cos its a round number if it wasn't for the guild i'm in i'd of left the game along time ago.

14/10/17 02:56
Welsh Wizzards :

This much anticipated upgrade has delivered:
1. Sim City Level 25 buildings
2. The chance to have a 2nd Leader as the first probably jumped off Tower Bridge in frustration and boredom
3. The chance to play among yourselves in expanded inter-guild and tournament matches
4. Reducing MB by half (based on survey - don't believe you - publish the survey results!)

Do you really think this is what we need or wanted? There is absolutely NOTHING in this upgrade that addresses strategy or team building at all.

What you could have done is some or all of the following:
1. Introducing an academy to bring through youngsters
2. Provision for automatic substitutions to make the game truly global for people who can't be online due to timezone differences
3. Ability to change personal player strategies based on general strategies used / selected
4. Removing MB completely from Championship games at least - we are all at the same level FFS
5. Get rid of the Sports Shop - another false tool that serves no purpose apart from using up generated funds
6. Introduce Sin Bins / yellow / red cards
7. Ability to easily copy a general strategy without having to create a new one and copy over most of the same settings
8. Improve the graphics!!

Cannot tell you how disappointed I am with this pathetic attempt to improve a rugby STRATEGY game!

Full agree with u bud, but they will never remove something which brings money... and when we will leave this game, RM3 will go on...
14/10/17 23:48
Spot on Wizz.

Add to that list; If it is to stay part of the game, include MB usage on the game stats page.
15/10/17 11:49
One of the fallen legends of the game :

200% behind you Wizz.

Well that is just impossible, unless you cloned yourself, in which case why are you playing this tired game?

Seriously though, something needs to be done, I am just plodding along, going through the motions. I was going to call it a day, but got relegated and thus was fired up for a season or two, but now it is back to the norm, Sublinet needs to inspire us again!
16/10/17 01:24
Shocking upgrade.
17/10/17 14:34
Tolgate Seconds :

200% behind you Wizz.

Well that is just impossible, unless you cloned yourself, in which case why are you playing this tired game?

Seriously though, something needs to be done, I am just plodding along, going through the motions. I was going to call it a day, but got relegated and thus was fired up for a season or two, but now it is back to the norm, Sublinet needs to inspire us again!

Relegated? How? Didn't think it was possible.
17/10/17 15:29
Many people, me included, view a double promotion as a single promotions in reality, a single promotions as remaining level in reality and no promotion as relegation in reality. If the top level of the game is always increasing by one and you are increasing by 1 then you remain at the same level over all.
17/10/17 22:27
Sukitansee :

Tolgate Seconds :

200% behind you Wizz.

As BM wrote above
19/10/17 00:42
Tolgate Seconds :

Sukitansee :

Tolgate Seconds :

200% behind you Wizz.

As BM wrote above

OK, a bit of a jaundiced view of one of the game's non-realities. Perhaps if they introduced realistic promotion and relegation it would make the challenge and achievement more realistic and true to life. Don't suppose it would generate anyone a hard cash profit though, would it.
19/10/17 01:57
Sukitansee :

Tolgate Seconds :

Sukitansee :

Tolgate Seconds :

200% behind you Wizz.

As BM wrote above

OK, a bit of a jaundiced view of one of the game's non-realities. Perhaps if they introduced realistic promotion and relegation it would make the challenge and achievement more realistic and true to life. Don't suppose it would generate anyone a hard cash profit though, would it.

You say jaundiced and I say quite accurate. Each year a top level player is better, slightly, than the previous years top level player. Watch a match from 2003 and you will see the talent is higher today than it was then. The speed is higher (this can and has been tested and proven) and the ability to play at full tilt for longer has been introduced. B side players from today would have been outright stars in 1992. So if you are level 52 today and you remain lvl 52 in a month, you have been relegated.