GvG-Commitment to play matches

25/01/18 18:42
So the thread is with regards to a commitment to play gvg matches. You turn that thread into a tirade of insults against me to try for your moment of fame. What a guy.
25/01/18 19:18
I simply pointed out that many of your fellow gamers are happy with their lot in life and play the game as they want to. Yet you want them all penalised because they don’t spend the same amount of time and money on it that you do. It was I’m afraid your inflated ego that found this simple statement of fact insulting .

I feel sorry for you that the game brings you such angst and despondency
25/01/18 22:34
Bluemooners :
no-mark

Dafuq is 'no-mark'?
26/01/18 22:00
Samantha Smith :

Bluemooners :
no-mark

Dafuq is 'no-mark'?

no use moaning about it
26/01/18 22:46
No cheating :

Do you think that if you enter a challenge you should play matches even if you feel the opposition is too good? How about a loss of RPs for the culprits or the innocent party get double if half the matches aren’t played. Too many boring challenges.

Bluemooners :

There should definitely be some kind of penalty for pathetic guilds that barely use any games. It seems to be more than not are a waste of time nowadays. The active players should leave and join a worthwhile guild and then the inactive guild would just fold. They can't afterall challenge other guilds without at least 10 players.

Back on topic....I agree with the 2 quotes above having been involved in many a challenge where the opposition just "give up". Why can't people just stick to the topic?
26/01/18 23:23
So in other words teams/guilds should be punished for being unable to get online as often as you. Really?

Next you’ll be raising tickets asking for Sweet Nitro to set up a screening questionnaire in which people have to declare how often they will get online before they get to play the game.
26/01/18 23:27
ekstasy :

So in other words teams/guilds should be punished for being unable to get online as often as you. Really?

Next you’ll be raising tickets asking for Sweet Nitro to set up a screening questionnaire in which people have to declare how often they will get online before they get to play the game.

And if they refuse to take the survey....BURN THEM!!!!! I mean....ban them
26/01/18 23:27
Especially if they weigh the same as a duck
26/01/18 23:34
Black Monks :

ekstasy :

And if they refuse to take the survey....BURN THEM!!!!! I mean....ban them

I should think a public flogging at the Etihad Stadium would be more appropriate
27/01/18 19:54
ekstasy :
I should think a public flogging at the Etihad Stadium would be more appropriate

Wot is dis Etihad Stadium place you speak of? Sounds like a suitable home for dem no-mark types.