Another to mooners

13/04/18 18:03
Wouldn't say you're a cheat Bluemooners, but have just heard you being called a bully, attacking one of your own guild that's starting out. In football that is. Amazing how you maintain the same attributes across all sports.
13/04/18 18:25
You must be very important! But I guess bullies tend to think they are....
13/04/18 20:27
Just another attention seeking no-mark. Go away masturbate into a sock as you normally do on a Friday night.
13/04/18 20:46
We'll enjoy being kicked by your football guild I hear they can no longer stand the bullying
13/04/18 21:01
Bluemooners :

Just another attention seeking no-mark. Go away masturbate into a sock as you normally do on a Friday night.

Inflammatory and totally out of order comments once again.

You wonder why people have a go at you? It's not even a lot of the time "what" you say Bluemooners as you do have a lot of valid points that a lot of us actually agree with regarding the game however, the "way" you word your views is in my humble opinion totally out of order and should be beneath an intelligent person such as yourself.

Calling everyone a "no mark" and being insulting towards people you do not know is just continuing your own attention seeking.
13/04/18 21:10
I agree the comments went to far, but mooners has been very silent lately. What his reward? Being called onto the carpet. I see no winners in this interaction today
13/04/18 21:39
I see no winners here either. He has to be more careful in his wording in his posts however.
13/04/18 21:49
DHSFP :

I see no winners here either. He has to be more careful in his wording in his posts however.

Yes
13/04/18 22:18
The only time i look at the forum is when you bunch of losers can't help but mention my name. Usually a guild member notifies me that one of the usual suspects is having a pop. AB1977 - calling someone a bully when you shoot defenceless animals... who's the bully, pal?
13/04/18 22:20
Bluemooners :

The only time i look at the forum is when you bunch of losers can't help but mention my name. Usually a guild member notifies me that one of the usual suspects is having a pop. AB1977 - calling someone a bully when you shoot defenceless animals... who's the bully, pal?

You a vegan bro?