Factors affecting calculation of winning matches

21/07/15 17:26
Good day Pierre/any other admin,

My question is regarding the factors that affect the winning of matches. I know this question has been asked alot but the answers aren't coherent.

I've read in the French forum that a match outcome is determined by the players overall stats, player energy, morale and the match bonus. Is the calculation as simple as that or does it take into account all the below mentioned parameters:

(1) Does the level of the strategy building have any influence towards the outcome of a match?
(2) Does the formation of your team have any influence towards the outcomes of the match?
(3) Are the characteristics of your players calculated as the average of all your players (including unused subs) or based on your starting 11 and possible substitutes which are substituted into a game.
(4) Does the game take into account your players individual stats eg.if its a player has a player quality of 55, does it matters how the stats are split between the attack skill, defense skill and physical and mental stat?
(5) Does aggression or rythme have an influence in an outcome of a match - or any of the other stategy instructions for that matter?

Looking forward to a response.

Cheers,
VIshal
22/07/15 10:55
I don't understand why several players try to imagine a complicated and illogical hidden system in this game.

In almost every other football managing game, the only things you can see about matches are statistics and numbers (e.g. a match in Top Eleven : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1XJqIdDmK4). What we wanted to do with Football Champions 2 is a managing game where we can understand what happen on the field, where you can see your players' actions.

The only parameter making the match result is the players on the field.
A lot of things influence players' performance. Energy, moral and match bonus are factor of every players' skill. Strategy define their position and moves. And the last, players tire in the duration of the match.

To answer your questions:
(1) the level of the strategy building does nothing for now (that's why there is nothing written in the upgrade popup).
(2) Of course the formation has an influence. Not a hidden secret calculation, only your players' positions and moves, what is the core of every soccer strategy. The difference between a 4-4-2 and a 3-5-2 is small, there is no optimal solution, you have to try to choose the one you prefer.
(3) A player has of course no influence on matches he is not playing.
(4) and (5) Every players' skills are explained in the help page of the player popup. Click on a player, then click on the help button. If some explanations are unclear, please tell me which ones and what is unclear.