American Football

30/08/16 23:57
Heyup guys,
since new ideas will probably be pretty useless, because they are not going to be realized anyway and still lots of "old ideas" are waiting to be I'll have a different suggestion

In case anybody of you is into American Football, sublinet started a new game called Touchdown manager. Of course its run by the very same guys, but as its still in its infancy, there are actually working on this and communicating.
The game itself is pretty similar to this one, just with touchdowns instead of goals Also its pretty new as just goes up to level 4 right now, so easy to climb to the top.
So if you are interested, or already over there, hit me up, I'm already playing for some weeks now and it'll be great to be joined by fellas from here

Cheers, Korb
01/09/16 20:15
Just joined Today gunna be quitting the football one as it's honestly shite not sure what makes me think Touchdown is going to be better but we'll see
01/09/16 21:14
I can t get this game.. i need it lol
02/09/16 16:30
Ashley Longthorn :

Just joined Today gunna be quitting the football one as it's honestly shite not sure what makes me think Touchdown is going to be better but we'll see

Yeah, I understand that, I don't want to quit this game, but also started in the Touchdown one to check it out.
I'm Sheffield Sloths, right hand in the top guild over there, The Dynasty. We also have training guild, ranked top 5 If you want to learn about best strategies and stuff in the game, hit me up and join us
03/09/16 19:14
Hi I need to get my stadium to level 7 so can have the guild hall only just got to 6 a few hrs a go so will join a guild when I've completed 7 and got myself a guild hall
04/09/16 15:47
So Sublinet decides to abandon this game then in favour of another..typical, this is what was done of FC1. Lots of players here complain so they focus on other games and abandon this one..

They've pretty much deserted the forum - I haven't seen an admin here in ages
05/09/16 04:59
Vishal - Liverpool :

So Sublinet decides to abandon this game then in favour of another..typical, this is what was done of FC1. Lots of players here complain so they focus on other games and abandon this one..

They've pretty much deserted the forum - I haven't seen an admin here in ages

Yeah, that's true. You should just use the Touchdown forum to talk about this game, still admins over there