World Elite Recruiting

27/04/17 14:44
World Elite are looking for an active member to join one of the leading teams on the game, We have links with Team wales , World in union and World elite Academy as well as Cyrmu (hope I spelt that right taffy). Alongside that we can also offer our Facebook group where we discuss what the best setups are to beat various players. The group we run is also home to some of the best players in the game . The guild itself sends a lot of heals per season with very active members, and good strength in depth there is a lot of banter within the guild and GC's are setup on a daily basis.

so to be considered for world elite please play me the leader of World elite but don't worry if your a lower levelled player we have a lot of spaces in our academy for people looking to develop and further their knowledge.
03/05/17 22:22
not bad ashley but its Tîm Cymru lol
16/05/17 20:21
There's currently one spot in World Elite. If you're interested in joining this great guild, leave a message here, play me or one of the leaders and I'll get someone to add you
16/05/17 20:44
Good luck recruiting vishal , I can also say World elite is a great guild and not just cos I've been in it but they have people who will make most a better player.