Fab recruitment by Friends guild

30/09/17 08:56
Been observing your now full guild some great members you've recruited there guys including two level 46's good luck with em they look very useful
30/09/17 10:18
Thanks Ash, we haven't had a full Guild for quite sometime but hopefully this should be the start of something good.

Maybe we (Friends) should adopt the motto "Stronger together". Hopefully our guilds could meet again soon.

All the best

AFC Millwall (Friends)

"Stronger together"
30/09/17 10:32
Yeah it;s good to see you right up there again John back where you belong . Your guild is looking great said you'd be back oneday now I think is your time . For us where working on making every member level 40 currently where ony two short of that however I' don't think where in the best shape to play you guys atm as where in a transition period where a lot of the team have got bored with the game a lot of hit and miss people now heals are still good but some not showing on GC been informed by C4MBRIDGE he's considering calling time too so we might be going backwards before we move forward sorta thing, Just recruited two new members ourselves of recent probs gunna be a few more changes this season (hopefully nothing too drastic but could see it coming)

On the plus opened up a new academy Rebels which consists of some of our former players + a lot of new guys so far been really successful got 20 members only about 1.7 million fans but 7 over 100 rated . Been winning a few GC's too including one against a team with over 700,000 fans more than us and they had a more 100,s than we did so was pleased with that
30/09/17 23:03
Cheers Ash, maybe I got you wrong before... I hate seeing good guilds fail, and WE is no exception so I hope C4 reconsiders as he's a solid team. Nice to see Commonwealth & HMF redeveloping too. Glad Rebels is coming along, was there once upon a time when a great guy Mad Mick ran that roost so wish you well with that.

See, I'm not always an a** despite what some folks may say lol

- Ben (MK)
04/10/17 21:14
Mk.. you used to belong to the rebels back then ! (Twice or three times actually)