Newbie Looking for an active Guild.

10/01/18 02:50
I have just come across from Rugby Manager where my team is above average so am hoping to progress quickly here. i am looking to join an active guild. i usually contribute a few hundred hk's each season, play both challenges in GC's and actively participate in chat.

Any suggestions or offers of English speaking guild vacancies would be most appreciated. i am having a hard time finding a guild as so many seem to be full of inactives.

thanks in advance
10/01/18 04:50
Join us on Strikers 2. Or strikers 3 guild... We will help your team with training and strategy ideas.... We have lot of small/ medium teams at present... I am on both guilds.... Liverpool65 on strikers 3 and liverpool65mk3 on strikers 2 guild.. Have English, Aussie, USA, Canadian teams . play me for a invite.
10/01/18 05:36
Thanks for that. i have already tried two guilds today, both turned out to be inactive so will join up tomorrow.
10/01/18 10:09
happy to take on anyone in rebels we have links with World elite, Cyrmu and other leading guilds happy to email tactics whatasapp if you have it , World elite also has there own FB group as well with links to all the other guilds we have links to . If your interested play the leader dark destroyer in rebels i'll send you an invite and I';ll make some space as I have two accounts in there myself and don't need two accounts in one guild
10/01/18 11:44
Bugger off Ash, he is level 1 team... Already discussed stuff and invited and set up joining on strikers 3... Do me a favour and invite that Chelsea clown to your guild, explain that level 46 team playing level 13 charlie x 9 times is disgraceful. .... Liverpool65.
10/01/18 11:45
Bugger off Ash, he is level 1 team... Already discussed stuff and invited and set up joining on strikers 3... Do me a favour and invite that Chelsea clown to your guild, explain that level 46 team playing level 13 charlie x 9 times is disgraceful. .... Liverpool65.
10/01/18 11:47
Sorry about double posting... Just annoyed with Chelsea .. Have asked about 4 times for Chelsea to STOP !
10/01/18 15:31
you're orite and didn't realise he'd already negoiated summat i know sf from the rugby decent man
11/01/18 22:42
hey this is my second account ashley here sf Al the Pal played me mate just in a GC but we'll take him in when it's over just everyone is on the GC but i'll make room when it's over
12/01/18 00:17
Al the Pal Is my Bro and he says thanks Ash. Send him an invite he will join up straight away. He will be good to have in the guild eventually, as you probably well know. Just like my account, he has a long way to go to be competitive though.

Cheers Ash.