play others for money

27/09/15 21:25
how do I play games all I get is friendly's
27/09/15 22:17
click on 'Match' in bottom right corner, then click on 'Play Match', it will open a world map with some players, if you click on a player you can choose play match and you will play a match for money, fans and experience. once you played everyone on yhe map there will be no more players vissible on the map to play, over time map will get refilled with players to play against.
14/03/17 23:52
I have a question...my team players have an avarage star of 12. I found only really stronger player in the challenge map (90-110 avarage star players...sometime 40 star) is it normal? How can I win against these team and how my players can have a match without ingiuries! ?
15/03/17 06:49
Potential opponents are chosen on number of fans, not star rating, so if you have tried to build a fan base beyond what the quality of your team justifies, you will struggle; you need to develop all aspects of your club at a similar speed to be sustainable.

15/03/17 07:19
Is it not based on ranking rather than fans?
15/03/17 18:07
Waspy Tiger :

Potential opponents are chosen on number of fans, not star rating, so if you have tried to build a fan base beyond what the quality of your team justifies, you will struggle; you need to develop all aspects of your club at a similar speed to be sustainable.

Waspy are you a bit rusty?

It's based on player rankings nowadays
15/03/17 18:44
Coach qBaLL :

Waspy Tiger :

Waspy are you a bit rusty?

It's based on player rankings nowadays

No, just confused in my own mind with the Guild Challenge. Sorry.
15/03/17 18:46
How do I sell players
15/03/17 21:15
Guest EF1T4P :

How do I sell players

Select 'transfer' from the player list. The rest should be self explanatory.