Tournament rewards and outcome. Championship points.

06/10/15 23:58
Hi, i am yet to complain about this but ever since you announced the patch update and the improvements to the game, i am yet to see change! First of all i still only receive 3 points for winning a league match with no bonus points systems!
Secondly i only just lost in a final of the tournament after scoring the second try...first he scored...then me...both missed taking the score to 5-5. However at the end i lost 5-4!!! How is that possible?! I lost after neither scored anything. Have you not allowed for extra time or something? And to make matters worst since the update i have not received any benefits as promised in your patch notes! For instance i havent received any gold balls at all for any tournament!
07/10/15 10:48
League : You won 5 matches on 6, 2 with offensive bonus. You have 22 points (5*4+2).
Tournament : at the end of the extra-time (your match lasted 110 minutes) in case of draw game, there is penalty shootouts to determine the winner. That's why the final score is 5-4.
08/10/15 07:27
The points in championship got corrected only after i updated the game...which i stupidly thought it did itself.
So as for the penalty shootout...i loose a point instead of the opposition gaining a point?
10/10/15 22:56
No the in the penalty shootout you scored 4 and your opponent 5