Unfair Guild Challenges

15/12/15 18:59
How does the game choose guilds to put up against each other, i thought it was putting similar guilds together, but today it place our guild against the guild in 4th place on the top guilds list. Their weakest, lowest ranked team is a lot stronger than the strongest team in our guild and their strongest teams stats is double what our strongest team's stats is, so getting anything right against this guild is highly impossible. I have quite a strong team, not in stats but how they play, I spent countless hours testing and retesting strategy setups to see what difference settings make in my team's performance. I got my strategies so finely tuned that at level6 with 30* I have been able to beat level8 teams with more than 50* many times, but challenging the teams from the guild challenge today, because their stats was so much higher than mine, I put match bonus on 100%, my energy and morale already also at 100%, it looked like their players was on fast forward mode, their players didn't run through my players like good players would, they ran circles around my team, once they got the ball my players never got anywhere close to them, it literally looked like his players was sprinting with the ball while my players took a casual stroll after them to look how they scored try after try after try...
After the game I noticed something that's now causing me to believe that their players were either using cheats or a game bot or have found a glitch in the game, but I will talk about that in another thread just now.
16/12/15 00:26
Haha we got 8th and were in the 40s but look faward to the challenge and emptying the bench for the injuries
16/12/15 06:33
What guild did you play? Wasn't Jonah lomul guild was it?
16/12/15 10:16
Yeah the sore losers played my guild jonah lomu.... and here i was giving them credit for trying.... arena of chumps guild is a joke

16/12/15 10:26
Ej Wonderboy :

How does the game choose guilds to put up against each other, i thought it was putting similar guilds together, but today it place our guild against the guild in 4th place on the top guilds list. Their weakest, lowest ranked team is a lot stronger than the strongest team in our guild and their strongest teams stats is double what our strongest team's stats is, so getting anything right against this guild is highly impossible. I have quite a strong team, not in stats but how they play, I spent countless hours testing and retesting strategy setups to see what difference settings make in my team's performance. I got my strategies so finely tuned that at level6 with 30* I have been able to beat level8 teams with more than 50* many times, but challenging the teams from the guild challenge today, because their stats was so much higher than mine, I put match bonus on 100%, my energy and morale already also at 100%, it looked like their players was on fast forward mode, their players didn't run through my players like good players would, they ran circles around my team, once they got the ball my players never got anywhere close to them, it literally looked like his players was sprinting with the ball while my players took a casual stroll after them to look how they scored try after try after try...
After the game I noticed something that's now causing me to believe that their players were either using cheats or a game bot or have found a glitch in the game, but I will talk about that in another thread just now.

Hahahaha a glinch lol 100% match bonus and still couldn't win. To be hoNest you guys did very well probably the closest game we have played so far

The only bot & glinch we have is Jonah lomu is watching over us
16/12/15 10:59
Haha this is gold, we must be doing well if we are being called cheaters.
16/12/15 11:14
crack up!!
17/12/15 00:20
Look faward to challenging Lomu's legends currently playing Welsh Power loosing 10-6 but still have half our games to play
Congrats on making it into 2nd aswell
17/12/15 09:48
Richard Nelson :

Look faward to challenging Lomu's legends currently playing Welsh Power loosing 10-6 but still have half our games to play
Congrats on making it into 2nd aswell

Thanks, we are keeping a firm eye on that #1 spot. We look forward to the challenge. And good luck with you GvG against welsh power.
17/12/15 10:46
Ended up a draw kind of depressing what the match bonus, they deserved the win