to the french guilds

03/07/16 15:49
If I am playing farmville then what is your academy doing because I am defending all the games so far.
03/07/16 20:48
Guys, why oh why is the forum becoming a mud slinging zone ?
Surely this is the place for constructive communication and ideas to enhance a game we all enjoy ?

The game rules are set for us are they not ? We give input but
03/07/16 20:56
Taff I agree and I regret posting something this morning out of frustration. Didnt mean it to be taken out of context. Now mothers and wives are being brought into it which wasnt my idea.

But as I have since found out, there is a bit of previous tension between the 2 guilds
04/07/16 14:28
Ok, enough is enough. I have deleted the offending posts with obscenities that are not suitable for a family forum.

The main protaganists will be banned if it reoccurs. You know who you are

I have always been abhorent of locking threads but if it ' kicks off ' again then that is what will happen.

07/07/16 15:20

I do not see why such a silly, provocative, offending and generalizing message was not deleted in the first place: it does not belong to the Guild Presentation nor to the Forum as it is stigmatizing a group of people with false allegations ...
07/07/16 15:50
Hands Away Blue :

I do not see why such a silly, provocative, offending and generalizing message was not deleted in the first place: it does not belong to the Guild Presentation nor to the Forum as it is stigmatizing a group of people with false allegations ...

It's called "banter" in English, not meant too seriously. I suspect Killer has given up now, as we've not heard from him for a while...

It is disappointing when guilds don't play all their games, though, even if they just settle for the money and training points in the end.
07/07/16 18:44

thanks Waspy a new word to my poor English vocabulary I will try and remember that one

I agree about the frustration when the opponents do not play their games, the new Guild Challenge is by far better than what it used to be, but there should be a way of taking away 2 or 3 teams that can not play without excluding them from the Guild, at that rate of going it will be difficult for new comers to settle in...
07/07/16 22:36
Your English is very good, HAB, but it's always these sort of things that are difficult to fully understand.