Finance / Moral

09/07/16 23:37
i am the best in this game, so i cant play anyone who is good since im the only one good, ive played plenty of average players and won to nil
10/07/16 01:50
Modest too
10/07/16 02:23
the only way to be
10/07/16 06:08
also the max match bonus is now only 50% so it can only compensate for min 50% moral.. i can also win all my games at 0% moral when i play teams with so 20* less than my team
10/07/16 08:19
worked much better when MB was at 100% still works very good tho for me anyways since i dont lose
10/07/16 08:50
so whats your team name and what guild are you in that i may come play you, i don't have such a high level team yet but they quite good for their level.. my team only have around 50* at the moment but i regularly beat teams 30*+ higher than mine.. I'm currently in guild 'TEK TIERE' although im not sure how long im still going to be here as i like to travel..
10/07/16 10:14
Mr Incredible :

so whats your team name and what guild are you in that i may come play you, i don't have such a high level team yet but they quite good for their level.. my team only have around 50* at the moment but i regularly beat teams 30*+ higher than mine.. I'm currently in guild 'TEK TIERE' although im not sure how long im still going to be here as i like to travel..

You seam to have met your match in Lsa xv though Mr Incredible
10/07/16 10:30
Ha ha, you honestly think i would loose against the same team 30 matches in a row... I was playing them on a 0% setup loosing on purpose so i could play again and again collecting as many skill points as i could. kept playing them because almost every match against them lasted well over 150" minutes, and i noticed i get 3 times more skill points for the extra long matches, even though i still used same energy as i would in normal length matches.
In the 24 matches i played against them + 2 intensive training sessions i made 33+ skill points per player...

i'll play a friendly against them quick on a normal setup, then we can see if i could beat them or not