Moderator rules

11/02/17 20:42
Can we please have a concrete list of rules for the forums please? In the past there have been stated rules that you cannot claim someone is cheating without evidence, you cannot name call, but recently those rules seem to have expanded and I would like to know what those expansions entail to prevent unnecessarily triggering anyone. (Not sarcasm, seeking guidance and clarity)
11/02/17 21:08
No swearing, no antagonistic remarks, no name calling and clean friendly chat,
11/02/17 21:23
I like hose rules however I am concerned about how the antagonistic remarks will be enforced as there are examples where antagonism is accused but antagonism is not present or the non antagonistic individual gets banned. Can you clarify that further. Also, if a mod asks a person to stop but then also asks questions of the person should the person stop talking or answer the questions? And finally if they are to not answer those questions wouldn't that be clear evidence that the questions asked are themselves antagonistic? Thanks for helping me through this Colton's, I appreciate it
11/02/17 21:25
Colstons :

Also, when I was called names why was I banned and the person who called me names not? See where there has been confusion as of late? Thanks
11/02/17 21:44
Colstons :

And no persistantly derailing other member's threads.
11/02/17 21:50
Carshalton Colts :

Colstons :

And no persistantly derailing other member's threads.

If the topic is derailed is it the derailer that gets banned?
11/02/17 22:08
I remember my grandad telling me he de-railed a train in the war! he got a medal. . just saying.
11/02/17 22:12
finbarsaunders :

I remember my grandad telling me he de-railed a train in the war! he got a medal. . just saying.

Please don't derail the conversation. I find this topic very serious as I want to prevent any unnecessary banning. please let me know if it is the person who details the topic that gets banned, all those that respond to the derailing or some other factors. Thanks for your time
11/02/17 22:18
Hey, it wasn't me, it was my granddad that de-railed the train, but he did have an excuse....it was the war. . I for one do not advocate to de -rail trains as I am pretty sure it's illegal and I assume that the train company would impose some sort of a ban, or at least a hefty fine!
11/02/17 22:21
finbarsaunders :

Hey, it wasn't me, it was my granddad that de-railed the train, but he did have an excuse....it was the war. . I for one do not advocate to de -rail trains as I am pretty sure it's illegal and I assume that the train company would impose some sort of a ban, or at least a hefty fine!

Please stop derailing this important conversation. can you answer my above question. Thanks again