Shop gear and mab games.

28/03/18 13:08
Anyone know if shop gear is a factor in map games? Or is it treated like MB and removed from the equation.
28/03/18 13:30
Hi sf

I hope you and all the guys at ICDG are well and Victor isn't causing any problems.

I don't have a definitive answer to this, I can only go by my experience of map matches each season. I would therefore have to say, yes it does count as at the beginning of the last few seasons I have had no gear and teams 1 & 2 levels below me have walked through me with full L3 gear. As soon as I start getting gear after a few days, the opposite happens and I walk through them instead. Maybe sometimes it has been great strats on their part but I suspect more often than not it has been down to gear.

I would suggest you log a ticket with support for this question but you are likely to get an answer that is totally unrelated
28/03/18 22:47
Thanks DH. ill see how I get on with support and update this thread if I make prgress. cheers mate and thanks for the loan of Victor, we are enjoying his company. might see me head over you way for a spell before long.
29/03/18 10:50
You would be more than welcome and we do have space at the moment. I am in contact with fs so just tell him when you want to come over and he can get me to send you an invite. Good luck with support.
30/03/18 11:32
The reply has come back from Sublinet that shop gear does infact have an impact on Map Games even though MB does not.
30/03/18 12:21
Thanks sf and they actually gave a proper answer for a change
31/03/18 09:58
It took a couple of attempts to get them to understand my highly complex questuon but eventially the got the gist of it. CU soon, just waiting for me GC to close and then fir me to wake up from a booze inflicted coma.
31/03/18 09:59
Omg, i hope monks doesnt see all those typos, he will have a field day for sure.
31/03/18 17:15
Seriousfun :

It took a couple of attempts to get them to understand my highly complex question but eventually they got the gist of it. See you soon. I am just waiting for our Guild Challenge to close and thereafter for me to wake up from a booze inflicted coma.

I see no spelling or grammatical errors there.
31/03/18 22:07
DHSFP :

Seriousfun :

It took a couple of attempts to get them to understand my highly complex question but eventually they got the gist of it. See you soon. I am just waiting for our Guild Challenge to close and thereafter for me to wake up from a booze inflicted coma.

I see no spelling or grammatical errors there.

He totally misspelled coma, duh