MB Idea

10/07/18 11:17
I have an idea. I made peace with MB and that it will never disappear because some guys just suck without it and cannot beat a tree without it. So why not make it fair to the guys who don't use MB. If someone is using MB put an MB next to his name so that the opponent knows he is too little of a man to play the game without it. that will give the MB free guy the chance to put his losing strat on and waste the guy who is using MB's money. Think that should be fair. Just an idea.
10/07/18 12:25
Yep. Spot on. Tag MB onto their name when they are using it. Also make it so you can then see in the game history if it has been used against you as well as when you are playing. As long as its going to be around, it should be transparent.
10/07/18 17:19
Yes the best case is remove it. But in the worst case show the mb. You have a nice point there matey.
11/07/18 15:41
Gregory Ishii (Paris Saint-Germain) :

Yes, the best case is remove it. But in the worst case show the MB. You have a nice point there matey.

I agree with it totally disappearing, but we all know that will never happen. So many guys have already left the game because of it, but still they allow it to happen,
13/07/18 13:51
You people still complining about m.b. i bet you have no dramas dropping 150 mil on level 3 shoes on day 1 of a new championship... how is that bias any different against teams like mine still in the building stages. Just get on with it people are going to use m.b. what else are they going to spend their cash on so either use it yourself or figure out how to win without it or learn how to deal with losing better
13/07/18 14:32
Thanks to this game being dead I now have a competition with myself to see how much money I can have day one of the new champ. If you want to reduce mb you have to develop the game, WA is dead on right.
13/07/18 14:43
Black Monks :

Thanks to this game being dead I now have a competition with myself to see how much money I can have day one of the new champ. If you want to reduce mb you have to develop the game, WA is dead on right.

This could be the start of a whole new competition. Kick us off BM, what's your record?
13/07/18 15:30
I've only made it to 350 million, this time I'm only going to be at 330ish. I could/should be a lot higher.
14/07/18 09:26
WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DUGITES :

You people still complining about m.b. i bet you have no dramas dropping 150 mil on level 3 shoes on day 1 of a new championship... how is that bias any different against teams like mine still in the building stages. Just get on with it people are going to use m.b. what else are they going to spend their cash on so either use it yourself or figure out how to win without it or learn how to deal with losing better

Maybe read again what I said. I said I’ve made peace with it. Guys have the choice to use it and if they do that’s their problem. What I’m suggesting is giving the guys who don’t use it the chance to see who does use it. I’ll gladly help you waste 30 million if you want to by putting on a losing strat and you using mb. Giving you a 30million win that you could have gotten from just playing.

This is supposed to be a strategy game. What kind of strategy do you have if you have a full visa team and still use mb just to beat a guy that has a star rating 50 or 60 stars lower than you.

I’ve been watching Rugby my whole life and I’ve never seen a team performing 10x better just because their coach promised them a little bonus. They can only play to their abilities. Nothing more. MB is like NZ vs Kenya and the kenyans coach telling his players I’ll give you a million dollars to win and then they beat NZ by 50 points.

That’s the problem with MB. Guys get upset because they lose to guys that they will beat easily without it. Guys like me spend a lot of hours building strats and testing and building and testing just to lose to a guy whose players run over you like you’re not even there.
You can’t win a scrum or line out eventhough your players are maxed at the right places. That’s what guys get upset about.
14/07/18 13:18
I remember when a bunch of nobody jnr west indies crickerters did convincingly beat a full strength english cricket team when the reward for winning team was 1 million dollars.. just sayin... what makes you think you have the best stratergy and gives you the right to think you should win everymatch... maybe when you lose it was because your team was just not good enough on the day