Damage Inc

16/03/19 21:36
Good evening everyone

There are very very good teams on this game, Care Bears, Vagina, Rebels, Judgernauts, Arena and of course Damage, teams that we respect deeply and I am sincerely sorry for those I can forget but the thought is present

That day we played Damage, and won, but beyond this victory that had been so dear to us for a while and the opposition that can exist between us, I wanted in the name of La Cag to emphasize their competitiveness, their spirit and their kindness in adversity.
I thank them for the fight they gave us, for the wish to fight despite their losses and the spirit to play us all.

Because yes, you who follow the RM’s news you saw for sure that they had lost men, but still remain so hard to beat as other teams that I could quote.

Gentlemen, Mrs Mel, we are sincerely with you and wish a next battle at 25/25 and in a similar spirit.
16/03/19 21:39

Special mention to Wales who have given us a hard time.
16/03/19 21:40
We look forward to playing you again, to the pleasure of talking and to the pleasure of continuing to be what we all are, RM players.

Very friendly and very respectfully

Nicolas

16/03/19 21:57
17/03/19 00:24
Thank you for your kind words Yaki.
We always enjoy out battles with La Cag, your defence was impeccable and even at full strength we would have struggled. Well done to everyone at La Cag, a well deserved win.
17/03/19 09:46
YakitoriX :

Good evening everyone

There are very very good teams on this game, Care Bears, Vagina, Rebels, Judgernauts, Arena and of course Damage, teams that we respect deeply and I am sincerely sorry for those I can forget but the thought is present

That day we played Damage, and won, but beyond this victory that had been so dear to us for a while and the opposition that can exist between us, I wanted in the name of La Cag to emphasize their competitiveness, their spirit and their kindness in adversity.
I thank them for the fight they gave us, for the wish to fight despite their losses and the spirit to play us all.

Because yes, you who follow the RM’s news you saw for sure that they had lost men, but still remain so hard to beat as other teams that I could quote.

Gentlemen, Mrs Mel, we are sincerely with you and wish a next battle at 25/25 and in a similar spirit.

Thank you Yaki and La Cagnannaise for your very kind words. They really mean a lot to us. We were well beaten this GC by a La Cag stronger than I think we've ever seen before - richly deserved, very well done! We don't lose very often, I think last September may have been the last time if my memory doesn't fail me, so again very well done guys.

We did indeed lose some players but the rebuilding process is already well underway. We will be back to full strength soon no doubt!

Until the next one then! And congratulations to Wales on the Grand Slam!!!