Names

18/04/20 20:59
Good evening everyone,

To start with, I hope each of you is doing well, take care of yourself and your family during this special time.

There, I have a somewhat special request.

Would it be possible in the future for "strangers", "guests" or other eccentric names to put their identity, the one of the game?

We are not there to judge people, to mock or insult, but to exchange, debate, argue and communicate with each other, and this in a good spirit, even if I can understand that in this period of lockdown, the characters of each other may be more susceptible than in normal times and that is understandable.

I don't think I'm the only one that annoys, but when I talk to someone I like to know who I'm talking to. And I think hiding reflects a lack of courage in one's opinions, when it is just a game.

Personally, I will no longer respond to these stranger posts.

I wish a good game to all the others who know me and with whom I usually interact, like and they will recognize themselves for sure, whether they are English, Welsh, Scottish, South African, New Zealand or French.

Be well and stay at home.

Cheers

Nico.
18/04/20 23:07
I agree nico, people hiding behind a false alias and throwing abuse is pathetic

Hope you and your family are well mate

Poola
18/04/20 23:10
Agree 100%. Called for it 25 seasons ago, just as I did to end match fixing. Got attacked by most for both suggestions . But as it appears match fixing is coming to an end, maybe this also will....
19/04/20 07:04
Ben Harris :

I agree nico, people hiding behind a false alias and throwing abuse is pathetic

Hope you and your family are well mate

Poola

Yes i agree Ben.

Am ok, hope you too. Take care

Nico
19/04/20 07:07
Bluemooners :

Agree 100%. Called for it 25 seasons ago, just as I did to end match fixing. Got attacked by most for both suggestions . But as it appears match fixing is coming to an end, maybe this also will....

Yes let’s hope. It’s so easy to be attacked or judge someone under an unknown name...

Have a good day and stay safe.

Nico

19/04/20 09:52
hi, i don't come often to the forum but when i learn that people are talking about me, i feel compelled to come. completely agree with you buddy nico. some lack courage but it is thus, they make the rebels, give us lessons of morale. but it occupies them a little
I wish you a good day and enjoy life

salut, je ne viens pas souvent sur le forum mais quand j'apprends que les gens parlent de moi, je me sens obligé de venir. tout à fait d'accord avec toi mon pote nico. certains manquent de courage mais c'est ainsi, ils font les rebelles, nous donnent des leçons de moral. mais ça les occupe un peu
Je te souhaite une bonne journée et profite de la vie
21/04/20 21:40
Ooh haven’t been here for a while, common sense and good humour seems to have broken out... good on you.

Rugby F C

PS how the devil are you Ben?
21/04/20 23:31
VetSiD :

Ooh haven’t been here for a while, common sense and good humour seems to have broken out... good on you.

Rugby F C

PS how the devil are you Ben?

Hey simon im good ole chap, great seeing you leader of AoC just not nice not seeing maf there as well

Hope you and the family are well mate

I would've sent a whats app but ive lost all my contacts