suspect cheat

03/08/20 07:46
could you please investigate a team that I strongly suspect are cheating . They play in the guild Aussie Legends they are called deathbypanda.
03/08/20 10:12
Dennis Cross :

could you please investigate a team that I strongly suspect are cheating . They play in the guild Aussie Legends they are called deathbypanda.

If you expect a cheat, you should put all the details. Team name, guild and the reason for the suspicion in a support ticket.
The developer will be able to look back on their past activity. And they will take action is a cheat is found.

It’s better than posting their name on here.
If they are innocent then it not fair on the team under question to raise this in public.

Good luck with the support ticket.
We want to eliminate all the cheats we can.
But be fair to those not cheating
03/08/20 11:00
I suspect the accusation is from the Guild 'Rucking Free', where he defended vs teams of a higher lvl.

Deathbypanda is probably a good player's 2nd or 3rd team. He is very strong for a lvl 96 and probably bides his time in Chmps been promoted 1 lvl at a time. I suggest they take a look at their own strategies, beginning with the subbing options.

If I'm right, an apology would be in order, but of course, it's not going to happen!

16/08/20 01:51
Replying to Dennis// Hi, deathbypanda replying here aka “cheat” as you decided to call me. I’d love to understand why or how you think one can “cheat” in a game where you can literally scout the other teams, you have access and can see all my players stats, previous games history and who I have played - you can even scout who I’ve beaten believe it or not (maybe you don’t know this, so you are welcome, now you know and can better your strategies). SN have given you so many options to scout other teams before you play them, if you choose to be lazy and not do this then play my team and lose ... I assume badly ... probably got your butt kicked ... then it’s really your own fault. I assume you think championship level means that your team is better then ones in a lower championship. You are very wrong my friend but I guess you already know that now but instead of bettering you team you cry “cheat”. Good luck in your future matches, I would suggest you change your strategy up ... a lot, as it’s obviously not working for you.

Replying to peanut butta// unfortunately we will never know who accused me as he’s more then happy to spout my teams name but keep his silent. True signs of sore losers. Anyways I appreciate your backing, thank you. Not sure if he’s from rucking free - our guild plays them a lot and they should know I take out heavy hitters now and then so it shouldn’t be a surprise, if it is ... then again they should probably scout better and check match history. Regardless we should keep guild names out of this poor accusation.

Unfortunately this is my only team as I thought we were only allowed one team - are we allowed multiples? If so I would probably have more of my team in my teams guild beating the likes of Dennis. I do bide my time in championships as it’s simple math to work out by going up one level at a time I get more prize money to upgrade my buildings - one can assume at higher levels, winning championships is harder ... but I sacrifice the stats of my players as it only increases by 5 each level instead of promoting 3 levels and it increasing by 15. This is my choice and unless I missed it, I believe it isn’t cheating as it wasn’t stated anywhere that we can’t do it as I’m sure others also do.

Finally yes, Dennis obviously needs to work on his strategies, subs are very useful as I’m sure he is aware when he played me and most likely got thumped. An apology would be nice but knowing he got all angry from losing to a low
Level team makes me feel just as good as I assume he’s not big enough to accept when he’s wrong.

SN love the game - by all means check my team out and let me know if I am cheating by thumping higher ranked teams. Thanks
16/08/20 09:21
Guest 9W0I95 :

Replying to Dennis// Hi, deathbypanda replying here aka “cheat” as you decided to call me. I’d love to understand why or how you think one can “cheat” in a game where you can literally scout the other teams, you have access and can see all my players stats, previous games history and who I have played - you can even scout who I’ve beaten believe it or not (maybe you don’t know this, so you are welcome, now you know and can better your strategies). SN have given you so many options to scout other teams before you play them, if you choose to be lazy and not do this then play my team and lose ... I assume badly ... probably got your butt kicked ... then it’s really your own fault. I assume you think championship level means that your team is better then ones in a lower championship. You are very wrong my friend but I guess you already know that now but instead of bettering you team you cry “cheat”. Good luck in your future matches, I would suggest you change your strategy up ... a lot, as it’s obviously not working for you.

Replying to peanut butta// unfortunately we will never know who accused me as he’s more then happy to spout my teams name but keep his silent. True signs of sore losers. Anyways I appreciate your backing, thank you. Not sure if he’s from rucking free - our guild plays them a lot and they should know I take out heavy hitters now and then so it shouldn’t be a surprise, if it is ... then again they should probably scout better and check match history. Regardless we should keep guild names out of this poor accusation.

Unfortunately this is my only team as I thought we were only allowed one team - are we allowed multiples? If so I would probably have more of my team in my teams guild beating the likes of Dennis. I do bide my time in championships as it’s simple math to work out by going up one level at a time I get more prize money to upgrade my buildings - one can assume at higher levels, winning championships is harder ... but I sacrifice the stats of my players as it only increases by 5 each level instead of promoting 3 levels and it increasing by 15. This is my choice and unless I missed it, I believe it isn’t cheating as it wasn’t stated anywhere that we can’t do it as I’m sure others also do.

Finally yes, Dennis obviously needs to work on his strategies, subs are very useful as I’m sure he is aware when he played me and most likely got thumped. An apology would be nice but knowing he got all angry from losing to a low
Level team makes me feel just as good as I assume he’s not big enough to accept when he’s wrong.

SN love the game - by all means check my team out and let me know if I am cheating by thumping higher ranked teams. Thanks

Hi Dennis, I play in the same guild as panda and I reckon he been cheating as well. I haven’t been able to beat him in our inter guild challenge cup and that is pissing me off
16/08/20 10:23
I concur with the above post, we are sick of his winning strategies and his dastardly habit of studying other teams before he plays them. What kind of monster are you pandas? # let someone else win the interguild challenge.
Surf Parade 1st 15