Guild challenges

21/08/16 14:41
Can you guys share so info on the guild battles?

when it says pick your top players.. howw many will be envolved?

what is the ETA ..

I'm excited to see this .. would love to get more info on what it's going to be like

22/08/16 14:52
Hi,

It'll be a min of 10 vs 10, each team will have 2 tries. When a team is defeated other members won't be able to challenge it (so you'll need to organize members to challenge the proper teams). Recruiter points will be offered to the members of the guild with the max wins.
18/09/16 17:25
When is the estimated date Guild Challenge will start?
01/10/16 17:53
Whalers :

Again... When are you starting the Guild Challenge???
02/10/16 23:28
Whalers :

Whalers :

Again... When are you starting the Guild Challenge???

come on guys it's getting hard to keep the top players in the game playing hard... throw us a bone when is this starting? days? weeks? months?

10/10/16 10:14
Hi guys, answered on other posts, we will enable them later.
19/10/16 19:01
neuronix :

Hi guys, answered on other posts, we will enable them later.

Seriously that is a very poor answer, "later"?!? There are approximately 35 legitimate guilds, how many more are needed to launch this? Give us an idea of what you need to make this happen so we have something to look forward to, please.
20/10/16 14:06
get used to there pathetic responses Whalers there just a group of people who are all talk and no action unless it's going to make them dollar you'll be lucky to see guild challenges by the year 2020.And to all the admins out there go ahead and ban me if you wish I just say what others are thinking but in more words, but I can assure you i'm not the only under the illusion that the guild challenges will never happen and some have already stopped playing because they are bored of the delays and there is nothing else to the game to keep people playing.
21/11/16 14:10
Any update on when we can expect Guild Challenges to start?