Spending money on this game

17/11/16 14:20
Everyone who plays this game let me make it as clear as I can for you. Myself and other players in the game have spent money here. But let me tell you this because of the response I received from them on a support ticket you might want to listen. They have told me that because my team is to good that is the reason that I can't get other players on my map. Do you think this is fair NO!!!!!!!!!!!!. I have been playing and have spent some money since the game started and training and bidding on players the whole time. And now I get a response back from them like this. So I will ask everyone not to spend money on this game because there is no reason to get better as I can see. They will penalize you for being a good player and that my friends is the wrong way to run this game. So again I will ask everyone not to spend a dime on this game till they fix it or come up with a better answer this.

Thank you and have a great day.
17/11/16 14:56
No your problem with this is game. The reason this game is corrupt is because of people like you who spend real money it's only a game and it's players like you that piss off other members when you decrease there fans with your superteams It's players like you that are the sole reason I won't increase my fanbase and it's players like yourself Aggie , Lynwood that I just have very little respect for because there is no skill to players with the pack players the only reason people buy pack players is because they aint good enough to compete legit or that's my take on it.For that reason I'm actually quite happy your getting punished but whilst I believe you shouldn't be able to see other legit teams in training matches I'm all for you guys with packs playing each other I just don't want to see a pack player against someone like myself that is totally legit not cheating my way to the top and have never spent a dime cos I believe in tactics not boosting you may as well have the steroids on too cos you'll win everytime with the pack.
17/11/16 15:05
LMAO!!!!!!!! Ashley you have to be the dumbest player on this game I have read some of your post but this one takes the cake. I have bought 1 player a QB back when I started and have never bought another one. I have bid and trained all my players like you should. And spending money to make your team better to play against player like yourself that think it is okay to use the slider against me knowing that I can never get you back is cheating in a game like this. I know more about football then you think and this game for the most part is the funnest to play that I have seen. They have somethings to work out and one of them is that map games. There are plenty of players on here that are at level 10 right now. So with them telling me that there are no players to put on my map is bullshit. Then maybe they should not advance so many players after the season like yourself because you don't know what you are doing.
17/11/16 15:18
I don't use the slider cos I believe in skill and tactics if someone beats me legit fair play but it's the pack players I just have no respect for any of them of course you will win when you have pack players and the opposition doesn't spend money on the game. You even mentioned about training your team with money another thing that is wrong with the game and it's developers, not everyone can afford to go around splashing the cash like you and you talk tactics to me and say I don't know what i'm doing you could say that but that's only cos I'm not American therefore I don't follow NFL for your information so I have to rely on others to inform me however i'm sure if you was the to play other sublinet games i'd have the drop on you because I have more knowledge of the game because I follow the sport. Unless you decided to cheat obvs
17/11/16 15:26
Ashley Longthorn :

I don't use the slider cos I believe in skill and tactics if someone beats me legit fair play but it's the pack players I just have no respect for any of them of course you will win when you have pack players and the opposition doesn't spend money on the game. You even mentioned about training your team with money another thing that is wrong with the game and it's developers, not everyone can afford to go around splashing the cash like you and you talk tactics to me and say I don't know what i'm doing you could say that but that's only cos I'm not American therefore I don't follow NFL for your information so I have to rely on others to inform me however i'm sure if you was the to play other sublinet games i'd have the drop on you because I have more knowledge of the game because I follow the sport. Unless you decided to cheat obvs

sorry Ash, did you ay something? All I heard was waaaaaaaaaa!
17/11/16 15:30
Let me make something clear to you because obviously you don;t know about this game. When I have said that I spend money it is to build buildings to make my team better you can't spend money to train players. Training my players is something you work at and knowing what to train and how to train. I am sorry that your guild doesn't have the support like we do. We talk and try new things everyday to make our teams better and that is the reason we are number one.

Thank you
17/11/16 19:21
All i can say about all the stuff just written above me is dynasty is the only guild to EVER EVER have a player banned for cheating. ( remember misfit) Furthermore why buy heals if you are not training as fast as you can. Not illegal just do not say you can not buy training.Good luck
17/11/16 19:22
dave thats not true bro you buy gold balls and use them to train players .....so it can 100% be done.. and has been done it's part of the game

17/11/16 22:41
Damn Randy I was trying to think about what you said so I went and looked and I just saw that they have a new thing with training your guys with gold balls thanks. Because the last time I looked at that it was 900 gold balls to speed up training. With that being said let me tell you brother that the money I spend is for buildings because in our guild we know what that means because we all talk not like other guilds, lol.
17/11/16 22:41