ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

23/05/16 12:25
Join FAIRGAME and make a real stand. Let's separate the best from the rest
07/06/16 14:58
please remove the M/B
15/06/16 04:35
Not a fan of MB, but if it has to stay could it b limited to one competition e.g, only tournament matches? And, could we have a status to indicate whether or not MB is used and how much was used by both teams?
15/06/16 16:40
True my team is the strongest team in table but I cannot win unless I pay for mb witch is killing me as I need to level up my finances and stadium
15/06/16 16:48
Just read through all 17 pages and noticed a few hypocrites amongst the posters. I use MB but only against people who have boosted me off the park in previous games.

BB

international lions
16/06/16 11:49
My team isn't one of the highest rated teams in the game (I'm on star ratings the weakest player by a long shot in my championship) but I've built my strategy around my players strengths and developed accordingly, which makes me competetive. But now because of MB players rated 15 - 20 stars higher than me tend to use MB against assuming I used MB to get where I am.

This is an example of where match bonus screws over the lower rated teams simply due to assumption. This is the reason I feel match bonus should be removed
16/06/16 16:04
REMOVE THIS RUBBISH MATCH BONUS PLEEEEASE

Guys who are being promoted using 100% bonus every match don't deserve to be in a higher level ... how logical is that???
We have people in my championship who got there on bonus and continue with it and are not good enough without it..

Remove it and make so that better opponents are promoted not the more cowardly ones!!!

This is such big nonsense!
Or lower the match bonus!

If a player is 130 attributes, then the full bonus is 65 attribute points higher...
That's an incredible 13 championship LEVELS FOR GODS SAKES!!!!!!! WTH!!!!!

I am better and faster than opponents and even with full settings they run away like its not even in the same world....
What nonsense is this cowardly bonus...these players don't deserve to be at the level if they can't play without it.
16/06/16 16:19
I think my view should be adjusted to please lower MB significantly!

-Because when I reach the end of my game with all buildings there will be nothing to use the cash income on... so MB wont be bad... but the amount or % influence it had is just ridiculous!!!

Make it very expensive and less influence..
19/06/16 11:23
Please remove the match bonus!
The Kings Men
21/06/16 21:38
Boosting is so stupid. I hate it please take it away.