ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

13/12/16 18:18
Paul Tulip :

Well they won't get rid of it. People who use mb then end up buying gold balls in order afford building upgrades as well. So really those that use mb are keeping the game going just as much as those who buy players. Of course the ideal solution would be no mb no bought players, but then the game would end. As soon as the game does not make enough money it will be shut down with very little warning. It's happened before on one of those farm building games my daughter was playing. Mb equals profit equals the game being here.

So you're butt hurt that people buy players but youre fine with people buying their upgrades so they can mb the max level players? I bet life is very unfair to you quite frequently
14/12/16 08:42
Paul Tulip :

What about if someone buys their entire team? If I'm playing someone who has bought their entire team the only way to even things out is to use mb on them. Otherwise only those who have money to burn will always win. So mb has its place, remember there is no skill involved in buying players better than everyone else has.

Hey Paul, you are very wrong there!! I have never used my money to buy players in this game and yet I can beat teams that have their Whole team maxed with one time offers

It comes down to training points added to the right areas as well as a very good strategy

I have had teams 5 levels Lower than me beat me with a good strategy

Having a whole team of 1 time offers doesn't automatically make you a top player In this game! You still need A good strategy otherwise you have nowhere to hide
15/12/16 13:32
Please, get rid of match bonus (steriods).
16/12/16 15:56
I agree can't get out of level 30 because of MB and when I play them back I win hands down usually without the opponent scoring a point too have you seen the new and rather poor ranking system i'm well pdddd with it cos I can't play map games now for 14 hours and they are restricting us all to 5 a day and because of MB I will loose more fans I gain and won't be able to get them back. Just ludicrous the developers sure know how to kill a community.
16/12/16 16:06
You've got the wrong game for the ranking system...
17/12/16 21:44
Get rid of match bonus it makes a mockery out of developing skills.
02/01/17 03:48
M-Dot :

Well they won't get rid of it. People who use mb then end up buying gold balls in order afford building upgrades as well. So really those that use mb are keeping the game going just as much as those who buy players. Of course the ideal solution would be no mb no bought players, but then the game would end. As soon as the game does not make enough money it will be shut down with very little warning. It's happened before on one of those farm building games my daughter was playing. Mb equals profit equals the game being here.

Is this an admission???????

01/08/17 12:38
All in favour of removing MB please Sign here

Us top level guys have been waiting to play mb free for 8 months plus only to have them go back on there word..!
01/08/17 12:39
After playing 48 levels and being tricked into thinking mb would be removed they seem to have done the dirty

Mb is far to strong even at 10%

I say "Let the beginners play with mb" if they make it to level 50 like us dedicated folk, let them enjoy mb free.

01/08/17 21:36
Signs in