ARIA,DEAD MAN,BROCK THE BEST ...

05/11/16 06:04
ALL THESE PLAYERS BUY EVERY SINGLE GOOD PLAYER IN THE AUCTION HOUSE DESPITE THEIR TOP SQUAD......
THERE IS NO GOOD PLAYER LEFT FOR THE REST OF THE PLAYERS IN THE TOP LEVEL........IT'S ALWAYS THESE 3 TEAMS WHO TAKE THE BEST.......THEY CAN BUY 2 PLAYERS EVERY WEEK WITH 15.000 RC .

we need 2 months at least to save 10.000 RC ......WHERE IS THE BALANCE IN THE THIS GAME.........WE CAN SEE 135 AGAINST 205 .....70 differences at least against TEAM......

HOW CAN YOU LET THIS HAPPENNED ???

THE PACK: allow them to have big squad and destroy little players by buying all the good players in the auction house which is the only possibility for normal players to get players for his team ??? and you dont see that there is a problem in the game WITH THESE PACK ????

05/11/16 12:43
These guys are nothing and use real money to try to win matches because they do not have any intelligence to create tactics like you, RV.

I still believe they have connections with the developers at Sublinet, i.e. dollard with the French guys at Sublinet, and the mostly Iranian imbeciles with the Iranians working for Sublinet.

How can lower level Iranian teams have Level 22 stadiums without needing to upgrade their banks? It is baffling and this game will never be fair because cheating is encouraged by Sublinet.

I used real money to buy the pack players but will no longer bother as I feel it is pointless because of the random cheating Sublinet pretends is not in existence.

The best thing to do now is for those unhappy with how this game is being played to leave feedback on this game's Facebook page / review, and also to write to Facebook to lodge a complaint.

09/11/16 16:30
Dollard is poor for his rating he should destroy teams and yet players like me who are about 70 under his rating compete because his tactics are quite basic if it weren't for the pack Dollard would never have reached the top level the only thing that amazes me is how dollard is still in the top level cos he has no idea how to use the players he has to good effect. As for Brock the best well I'd just give up playing him he's a real player who knows how to use the pack players he buys but yeah the pack was the worst thing the developers ever did to this game I mean I don't mind one or two in a team but when it's more than 5 in one team it's totally unfair on average teams like myself. I'd personally like to see a league for packplayers and a league for the legit non packplayers and separate the two. I'd also like to see the a limit on what you can spend on one player RP wise to make players affordable for all maybe give players the option to bid or to snap the player up instant for a max of 5000 coins.