So long and farewell from Coach qBaLL

16/02/17 23:32
Yes Black Monks in 10 seconds lol
16/02/17 23:51
The Man from Delmonte :

Yes Black Monks in 10 seconds lol

The truth has set you free
17/02/17 13:05
The devs have confirmed that no players are given as compensation. Not having a dig Caern, I was genuinely interested enough to open a ticket. Got no problem with people spending money either, there are many ways to waste money and spending it on a game you enjoy is not one of them.
17/02/17 13:09
I have had 16 platers totally free as compensation. Id retired really. Where have you seen developers deny this? Show me and i will,show,the evidence. Some people have already seen it, my last delivery was a scrum half yesterday. Carshalton has already said the developers tell him nothing. I can well beleive this.
17/02/17 13:13
Ive asked a colleague to post some of the dossier in the banter page. So RB an apology would be accepted mate.
17/02/17 17:32
I've seen the post, but what am I apologising for Caern?
17/02/17 18:23
That I was given 16 players as compensation, you didnt beleive me.
17/02/17 18:52
I actually believed you, which is why I asked Support why I got 20 Gold Balls when I had a problem and others have received maxed out youngsters. For some reason they misinformed me.
17/02/17 19:02
To put the record straight, he was given a hefty sanction for reasons not necessary to repeat now but which were well out of order.
He appealed and the sanction was reduced to a month by the devs who also advised that he should behave in future.
He then claimed that as a result he got rid of a team of fully levelled players so they fell for that and reinstated the team.
Not quite the same as being 'gifted' a full team of top level players.
What the devs do is up to them and certainly some things get lost in the french translation but so be it. Maybe they did not want to lose an already proven source of real income? Who knows?
Water under the bridge.
17/02/17 19:05
Carshalton Colts :

To put the record straight, he was given a hefty sanction for reasons not necessary to repeat now but which were well out of order.
He appealed and the sanction was reduced to a month by the devs who also advised that he should behave in future.
He then claimed that as a result he got rid of a team of fully levelled players so they fell for that and reinstated the team.
Not quite the same as being 'gifted' a full team of top level players.
What the devs do is up to them and certainly some things get lost in the french translation but so be it. Maybe they did not want to lose an already proven source of real income? Who knows?
Water under the bridge.

If you don't call that being gifted a full team what do you call it? All I know is I would love that gift or whatever it is called. And why did the devs say that you had been told to be nice right after he was able to acquire those players?