“Yesterday, MB seems so far away”

07/09/18 17:36
So who did you make the comment to about giving him your compliments maybe thats what we need to know
07/09/18 17:41
I have never used your name at all i gave this message to a contact that said that he has got contact with blue if i wanted to have contact with you i would have used your name like you say it has got nothing to do with you and that is a fact
07/09/18 17:44
Thats why i have no grape with you and could not understand why you would be saying i send a message to you my comments came as a backlash directed at blue not anyone else in Web Ellis like i said for the rest it was a hard challenge and we enjoyed it
07/09/18 17:56
Jugular :

Nob nose, nose nob :

I was expecting this from the Saffas. We lost a game before you played us. Check out the forum posts. It was a great game and fun was had by all. The game between us was really good and hard fought. The best team won, but coming on here gobbing off really shows what you are really like. You lot really need to support rugby league...

Funny how you blame a Saffa if it was not even Juggernaut guild that started the forum post but yet sur when your so called MARK had his mouth big about milk Boys no Web Ellis member was stopping him now the shoe is on the other foot and you can not stand it 15 hours of milking this cow gave allot of milk

Are you not referring to me here then as thats my name
07/09/18 17:59
I suspect the reference is to the infamous no-mark comment that Bluemooners always makes/made.

As you were
07/09/18 18:01
I am refering to the fact that we did not come and open the forum post and gloat about the win and you placing all south Africans on the same ship my reaction on page one is purely that of what happend previously you come out and attack South Africans absolutely i will take you on
07/09/18 18:07
Jugular :

I am refering to the fact that we did not come and open the forum post and gloat about the win and you placing all south Africans on the same ship my reaction on page one is purely that of what happend previously you come out and attack South Africans absolutely i will take you on

You need to make your mind up pal you said you have no issue with me now you do i dont think you even know yourself do you,maybe its the lack of sleep but im going to leave this here now as 1 lesson i learnt in life is you will never win an argument with an idiot, have a good day and farewell until we meet again
07/09/18 18:08
For the record it was deadlocked warriors who opened the post so at least get it right
07/09/18 18:16
tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

Jugular :

You need to make your mind up pal you said you have no issue with me now you do i dont think you even know yourself do you,maybe its the lack of sleep but im going to leave this here now as 1 lesson i learnt in life is you will never win an argument with an idiot, have a good day and farewell until we meet again

And you also need to make your mind up about what your grievance is because you jumping in directions only you would understand you came and accused me of sending you messages via a mutual connection which i never did message was directed at Bluemooners never at you and yes taking you on about a comment does not say that i have a problem or issue with you must be a thing then that you have the same mind-set as the above mentioned that you think you can come on here and disrespect people in general did i disrespect bluemooners absolutely i did for you mate idiot is what idiot does and you fit the profile
07/09/18 18:22
What the hell are you going on about jug? Have you been drinking?