Message for Massegat

22/02/18 17:30
Hi my lekker friend and thanks for kicking my sorry ass

No excuses as you would have beaten me anyway but Charlie Brown had played me when I was online and literally 1 second later you challenged me so my subs were arse-about-tit lol.

Thank you also for the kind invite but as I have been with my "family" at {WES} since we were Level 10-15 teams, I owe them too much to go anywhere else.

Looking forward to tomorrow as it will be Beer O'Clock come 5pm (whatever time zone) or...in Afrikaans.....lekker koud bezza time. Have one on me
22/02/18 18:15
DHSFP :

Hi my lekker friend and thanks for kicking my sorry ass

No excuses as you would have beaten me anyway but Charlie Brown had played me when I was online and literally 1 second later you challenged me so my subs were arse-about-tit lol.

Thank you also for the kind invite but as I have been with my "family" at {WES} since we were Level 10-15 teams, I owe them too much to go anywhere else.

Looking forward to tomorrow as it will be Beer O'Clock come 5pm (whatever time zone) or...in Afrikaans.....lekker koud bezza time. Have one on me

Hey mate yeah had to give you go when the opportunity presented itself, sorry for the loss, but you gave me a good run.

Sent the invite to get the msg across to you quickly hahahaha. will never try an poach anyone from a guild mate

Best of luck and lets continue the battles