opponents in Guild challenge

03/06/16 20:11
we were one of the strongest guilds before but i dont know why most of the players left the guild...the leader left the game lol....and now,we have new leader and just 3 big teams....the recontruction was hard but we spent a fun time together...probably,if one of thoses big teams will leave the guild,it will be the end of this guild
03/06/16 20:25
I remember your guild when i first started.. when i joined team wales we was full of inactive players but between myself taffy and tolgate we have recruited well and suddenly fighting for top spot.. we are just missing a superstar top level player.. we have a few players on the outskirts but there is a huge differance
03/06/16 20:25
I always throw invites at your guild and no one has budged yet so you gotta be doing something right
04/06/16 05:43
one big problem in our guild is the problem of languages(i think only the 4 big teams speak english,even me is still a beginner but i try as i can),there were players who didnt understand the rules...you re lucky with your guild,it's very important to understand eachother .it strengthens the guild .
04/06/16 07:58
I be honest that has been our problem.. we have had a few players who havent spoken english or just decieded to ignore us.. but i got a feeling at the moment we have a good set who will play by the rules so fingers crossed
04/06/16 11:17
04/06/16 14:01
We let the rules go slack today.. we all piled in on you straight after your league game
04/06/16 14:06
haha ,thanks for the money my first match against Red Mancs was one of the best matches i saw in this game
04/06/16 15:16
Hi, RV,

I was more than lucky as your team is probably one of the best in this game!!!

That was a fun match because you played like a gentleman and not use the whole team as forwards in my penalty area. Massive respect to you, RV.

Wish you were in Team Wales as I can certainly learn from you. * (We all speak English even though we have different Nationalities in our guild and share a lot of laughter too!)

Cheers,

Red Mancs
04/06/16 17:01
Hi Red Mancs,

it's true that you have nice defenders but if there s something i can suggest you is to use the arrow and the ball for having long pass instead of dribbling a long distance ...it's very usefull,i always train my players to have good passing and receptions....just use a tactic according to the players skills,it depends on your players....for instance : dont need to have striker with 150 dribble if there is a midfielder with good pass skills and a striker with good reception skill,just use a tactic with long pass...