Pack

26/09/16 08:46
waouw , the game is going to be a battle between money ....level 24,25,26,27 etc, ....any difference because everybody unlocked all the slots with pack.....i wont tell about the players in the squad anymore

i just miss those players who struggle to stay or win a league,to upgrade their stadium,goodies and snaks with the normal way in the game ....these time when only Dollard uses money to be the best.

Congratulations Sublinet . Businees works very well
28/09/16 20:01
we' lost 4 players because of sublinet today and the way the game has gone. 4 good players all over 100 rated majority of the original team of rebels has gone think sublinet doesn't care unless your paying real money
28/09/16 20:11
we' lost 4 players because of sublinet today and the way the game has gone. 4 good players all over 100 rated majority of the original team of rebels has gone think sublinet doesn't care unless your paying real money
29/09/16 05:51
it's the only reason why people left the game but they dont care about .
29/09/16 05:58
in my level,they can buy medium player with 10.000 recruiter point ,only people who bought the pack can afford to do that....they unlocked all the slots,they buy the best players,they buy all the medium players in the auction house......

SUBLINET ? TELL ME HOW CAN WE DO TO CONTINUE THE GAME LATER ???