Cheating?

17/02/17 21:22
El's Dynamos :

We are the Hutchie :

Bluemooners :

My guild leader Drunk Dave made me a 100k loan 2 seasons ago. I am now in a position to pay that back.

If you're not brave enough to use your real team name (or at least a name so everyone knows who you are), go away and bore off.

No, I'm sorry, but this won't do on a Friday night because Friday night is wine night and Drunk Dave does not get a look in. On the 15th, at 14.24, under the thread Silent forum, I ended a post with a reference to 11-14 Allen on the L37 auction. Anyone who checked Allen out would have seen that he was going for 250k rp's to a team called Bluemooners.

In my drunk opinion, it is not reasonable to declare that when you do something it is to pay off a loan, whilst stating that it is money laundering when others do, what appears to be, exactly the same thing.

I will almost certainly regret posting this when I sober up, so sorry to everyone in advance.

Ooh, Black Monks, sorry I'm late, I've got a jumbo slush puppie, wanna share?

You know the way to a man's heart!!!
17/02/17 21:41
Have you seen my leaders team? Why on earth would i give him 100k i can ill afford (unlike many) to make him stronger? Give you head a wobble, then smash it against the wall to try and knock some sense into it.
17/02/17 21:43
So who were you laundering the other 250k to??
17/02/17 21:52
El's Dynamos :

So who were you laundering the other 250k to??

If he wasn't moving RPs around the AH, which I'm sure Bluemoaners wasn't as he is such as upstanding citizen, then the only defence I can think of was that he actually BOUGHT the player for that amount ... which would be a completely insane in an AH with diminishing prices!

Think I'd rather accept the charge of RP laundering that admit insanity!
17/02/17 22:00
Guys guys, lets be honest here. You exploited a loophole, which many disagreed with, others thought it was genius. Ethically its not right in my opinion, but since the developers are unable to stop it, i think its only right that other have the same benefits.

Its nice to be nice
17/02/17 22:19
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/3f/65/d5/3f65d53ab9ab124d9f202f6d2cd9bde0.jpg
17/02/17 22:20
https://canitellyouthetruth.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/hand-caught-in-cookie-jar1.jpg
17/02/17 22:27
Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

So can we "derail" "antagonize" and claim "cheating" as long as we use " " or add a smiley face to make it all OK?

.... and you really have to ask that do you?

Please refrain from the antagonizing use of periods. Yes, I do have to ask this to prevent being unjustly banned. I didn't think I did and I was proven wrong, so now I know I do.

..... and I have suggested to you on a number of occasions that if you use some common sense then you will not go wrong.

May I ask why my earlier response to this post was deleted? All I said was to get over yourself, stop antagonizing and just because you can ban and can't be banned doesn't mean you are right to behave in such an antagonistic manner. All you are doing is showing that you have a big stick to compensate for other defencencies.
17/02/17 22:30
Don't be so "antagonised" Mr Monks
17/02/17 22:32
I think big sticks might be a no no...