Message for Falkland Sound [ICDG]

24/11/17 17:56
AB 1977 :

I'm useless at keeping up to speed on here, but arrange a time for a friendly and we'll go at it, I'm headed up for subs so prob not accurate without lol. I'm all for sharing strategy with those who deserve it, how about a 2 day sabbatical each way in each others guilds?

Like I said (and you can prob see) we're not competing with the top guilds but prefer to develop newer/ younger players while having a laugh (and not needing mb)

All the best and let me know!

FS

I am still tweaking my current strategy changes but will definitely post a message for you in this forum, probably as a new topic, to arrange a mutually agreeable date and time to play. I am also currently set up for using subs but trying to get a nice balance for offline also, hence the ongoing "tweaks".

As for the "exchange sabbatical" that may be possible at a future date, however, having recently been promoted to "Joint Leader" in our Guild "{WES} World Elite Squad {WES}" I don't think I would get away with it right now plus we currently have 2 of our other teams out there doing the very same thing and helping other Guilds. Once they, come back I will definitely consider this very seriously.

I would actually say that because you have teams of the calibre of yourself, seriousfun, Supergenau, AlThePal etc., that you are a top Guild.

Oh yes...we really are a family....the amount of "friendly slagging" that goes on because we know each other so well is just as enjoyable as the game itself
24/11/17 18:35
Cool happy with that joint leader here too, I'm happy making move to yours for a chat even if not reciprocated mate, our fan lvl means it won't cost us. 24 hrs should be plenty. Always nice to meet someone with same mindset!
24/11/17 18:51
Nice am a touch disorganised right now part of me wants to hop over, other I get 6 mill staying haha
24/11/17 18:54
Cracking games there...just got online as you scored your winning try first game.

Big difference when subs can be used though. Sent you an invite and you are more than welcome to join us even for a short while
24/11/17 18:54
Superb game by yourself! See the changes you made too, (also just proved friendlies use health which I didn't believe!)
24/11/17 18:57
Oh Health is very important in any game. Friendlies don't actually reduce players health in real terms but the game "simulates" health during a game and a reduction throughout from where you start.
24/11/17 19:01
Ah balls just went on a full one haha sorry
24/11/17 19:03
Excuses, excuses

[EDIT] Both online, 100% healed and using subs would be a very close call I reckon.
24/11/17 19:11
Shall we say 9pm? And have a go?
24/11/17 19:15
Happy with that but I might forget being a senile old git lol.