Sublinet is not fair

19/11/16 19:59
-Iranian asked to get their flag and they gave them it but a simple Malagasy cannot have his
-Mohandes level 33 doesnt have his bank even in level 19 but already has his stadium in level 22 ???? how is it possible
-Aria upgraded all his stadium in level 22,bought every slots few days after the new patch
-So much players in lower level can already have his stadium in level 22

????
19/11/16 20:48
Yes, Sublinet, why are you allowing people working as Admin for the Iranian game to cheat and help these Iranians???

Might be better to write to the founders of Sublinet, perhaps?

SARL Sublinet
74 Rue Georges Bonnac - Tour 6
33000 Bordeaux
SIRET : 504 560 897 00036
TVA : FR31 504 560 897

http://www.sublinet.com/

contacts

Cameron van den Bergh Manager
Samuel COLLINET Manager
19/11/16 21:02
Cameron van den Bergh -----> neuronix
Samuel COLLINET-------------> muelsaco
23/12/16 01:35
I don't understand why low quality team can won high quality team and any thing has all manage look like unfair.
24/12/16 05:35
ประวิทย์ จันทร์ศรีนวล :

I don't understand why low quality team can won high quality team and any thing has all manage look like unfair.

It's about tactic....like in all real football,players are just an advantage
24/12/16 11:27
Pure Tactic I don't believe in pack players I' can honestly say I've never spent a penny on the game and I never will, and I beat some players with big pack players Randriansolo is very right when he tells you it's all about the tactic and the setup you use it's not about who spends the most well it is but it's pointless having the big players if you have no idea how to use them cos good players will just beat you all day long I love beating pack players it's so satisfying.when it comes off.