No match bonus in GVG

02/10/16 19:11
Hi there
Wonder if this will be possible i know that the match bonus decreased in the latest upgrade and i do not agree with this. I believe if i loose my game in my championship that is fine for i do not use the match bonus i win or loose on my strat or because of people using batch bonus. The same with guild challenges i do not play with match bonus for i want a fare chance but i feel that we get oponents according our fans so then this is fare play ground is it not? Then why not take match bonus away on guild challenges and let the guys actually think of improving their strats i am a woman and if i can do i am sure you can too! Thanks guys
03/10/16 07:56
Respect
17/10/16 13:27
Wow really no comment on this???
17/10/16 13:55
I think it's because it's been covered so much previously and almost everyone that plays this for strategy or is any good would rather see MB free. Irritating as hell to lose a close game then put 45 points past them in a friendly, and I think everyone agrees. Just look at the No MB petition, most already agree with you completely. I've even put it in my game name to let people know if you want a fair match you'll always get it from me as have many others
18/11/16 18:41
This is so sad actually because some guys in my championship win me 35-0 but when i play the same guy in a friendly i win him 53-0 so this makes my blood boil and i just dont feel the same about the game as i used to
18/11/16 18:46
It continues happening the higher you get (league and tourney) as I'm finding, and all the top guys agree on, it's here and it's gonna be used. That's why you see so many people quitting. Shame but it won't change it seems, the developers like it as do a lot of players so we just have to put up for now
19/11/16 08:17
I agree it's frustrating. Certainly in championship and tournaments. Exacerbated by only gaining 100-200 fans for a win and 1100 for a loss. The developers have their solution however and I doubt we'll change that. Stick it out at lv31 the max is now 20%. In less than a year MB has almost disappeared. Stick it out and we'll have the fairer game we want.