Display Match Bonus

11/11/16 11:54
Hi, not sure if someone suggested but what if we could see what someone added on match bonus boost after game. I played a game now and won 56-0 would like the guy to see I only boosted 4 percent. he thinks I went max LOL. thanks. PS: a few gold balls would be nice for my big win just now thanks. hehe
11/11/16 13:04
Yup, this has been suggested before... and it's a top idea!

It was suggested that it be added to the game stats page, so it was there for everyone to see when scouting/analysing.

12/11/16 22:10
It would be interesting. I would love to see how some people who claim not to use match bonus fare without match bonus.
14/11/16 19:13
I don't use bonus just legit tactics I won my league last season I'd like the developers to remove the bonus there is no skill to players who bonus I could use a bonus every game if I wanted but would rather win through outright skill not because I've cheated my way to the top but hey that'll never happen so don't even know why I say it because none of the developers listen and they've always been the same go ahead and ban me if you wish sublinet you know it's only true.
15/11/16 13:02
Ashley, obviously in an ideal world MB would be removed altogether. However, this is not the usual MB moan thread, it suggests something to make it more transparent.

As MB appears to be part of the game for the foreseeable future the suggestion here is sound, no?