Legend Slayer /Cerberus - RIP

17/01/20 19:26
Francois- aka Cerberus/ Legend Slayer was laid to rest today.

He was in a road traffic accident on Sunday and died from his injuries on Monday.
His family asks for him to be remembered at his best in a game that he loved.

As the player Legend Slayer, he has been in a few guilds including Damage Inc and Juggernauts. Maybe some I don't know too.
He decided to retire but missed a game that he loved. In trying to rebuild his team he came to Valhalla Awaits! as Cerberus and helped us grow the guild.
I understand he had emotions like everyone, but he loved the game and shared it with his daughter.

Can I ask everyone please? Play a friendly game against Cerberus in Valhalla Awaits! in honour of all the games from a fellow RM player.
His family sees his games so will appreciate this gesture.

RIP - Francois.

Please leave your messages of condolences on this thread for his family.
17/01/20 22:41
My deepest thoughts, prayers and condolecences are with you.

Conakryka - La Ric@rgn@ise
18/01/20 08:59
is the guild name spelt sadly I can't find him never had the chance to meet the man but sounds a great player. Maybe his daughter sometime can give me a game on his behalf i'm Ashley Longthorn of black venom i'll look out for the name RIP cerberus
18/01/20 11:12
The Guild has renamed - 'Legend Slayer in Valhalla RIP'.

I extend my heartfelt condolences to his family, I hope his daughter continues to play in his honour.

18/01/20 11:14
Ashley Longthorn :

is the guild name spelt sadly I can't find him never had the chance to meet the man but sounds a great player. Maybe his daughter sometime can give me a game on his behalf i'm Ashley Longthorn of black venom i'll look out for the name RIP cerberus

Cerberus is our guild but currently, we are called 'Legend Slayer in Valhalla RIP' in his honour.

Please keep the friendlies coming.
18/01/20 22:42
Doing our bit in cymru uprising to show our respect to such a great man

R.i.p francois

Poola