ALL IN FAVOUR OF REMOVING MB SIGN HERE!!

27/02/16 20:24
This thread is just whining Lomu's Legends members and their alt accounts.

Keep the match bonus. It stops the top guild killing the game for everyone else.

One guild dominating the game is what killed the last version of Rugby Manager.
27/02/16 20:33
Bournemouth Celts :

Keep the match bonus. It stops the top guild killing the game for everyone else.

I have a feeling this was just a troll post.
Ive hated the MB from the start of the gvg and back then i was in a little guild back down in 83rd so its not just the top team getting annoyed with it
27/02/16 20:46
Why do you hate it?
27/02/16 21:03
Because you throw in all the effort of waisting your time to find in the end it doesn't even matter, I had to fall to loose it all........
27/02/16 21:12
We can't have just one guild taking all of the recruiter coins though. It would spoil the game for everyone else. I can't believe people are getting upset about being held to a draw. Winning or losing everything would be dull.
27/02/16 21:50
Matt Gieve-Milne some really good comments, there is too much bitching by the top guilds they need to learn to lose with grace sometimes and realise no guild or individual team has a Devine right to win everything, top teams monopolise the auctions and have far too many players in their squads it's not realistic and spoils the game for everyone as teams subbing 15 players twice over in a game is just stupid, there are plenty of lower guilds still unbeaten in challenges too which can only be good for the game as spreading the RPs around makes for fairer auctions, I think challenges could have 3 ways of gaining RPs obviously if a guild wins outright they get all but the draw could be split into a winning draw and a losing draw that way the number attempts need to get your 10 wins would count the guild using least chance getting the winning draw and the other guild getting a losing draw with 2/3 of the RP gong t the winning draw guild and 1/3 to the othe guild
27/02/16 22:13
There is a more important point that needs to be discussed rather than match bonus and that's the way that certain teams when they get promoted to the next lvl league suddenly manage to max out all their players stats for the new lvl instantly the new league starts, there is only one word for that and that is cheating
27/02/16 22:47
The other point of note - The penalty for using MB can be financially quite high. By spending so much cash on MB you hold back on funds for upgrades. Therefore I would suggest MB can be seen as a selfless act for the greater good of your guild. It promotes inner guild teamwork and as Kev & BC quite rightly say, it allows the game to stay competitive. I'm all for it personally.

Did we mention that World XV has not yet been beaten either? Best to keep it that way

Engl4nd
27/02/16 22:52
Well said E
28/02/16 09:16
Bournemouth Celts :

lol keep mb just add it to def in gvg .. if those ppl are to cheep to put it on thinking your to good then just like real rugby you will get beaten cause your heads up your ass .. oh I'm killerkiwis ... also don't think a guild can kill you on this game as its not war, but be nice to see a ranking that's not just bob the builders ....