Energy

29/09/16 20:26
My guild drew one of the top guilds in the game in a GVG yesterday. Our teams are certainly weaker, so we are trying to make every match count to get a draw.

With this in mind, I targetted two particular teams that I was going to challenge. I started to monitor them very closely to work out the best time to make a challenge. Part of that monitoring was to look at the energy levels of the teams players. I did this every ten minutes or so for about an hour before I started to become suspicious. For some reason, the eergy levels of the players on the team never changed. They stayed consistently at a level just below 100% (typically 95-97 depending on the player) and didn't change.

I then started monitoring them more closely, and checked the teams every five minutes over the course of four hours (nope, I don't have much of a life!!). For four hours, none of their players energy levels changed once.

Now I could understand if the player was following a pattern of having 97, then 98, then 99 and 100 before dropping back to 97 as that would indicated that the opposing player was training every 30 minutes. However, this was not what I saw. Instead, I saw players who had 96 energy consistently for four hours straight, no improving or dis-improving.

Any thoughts?
29/09/16 20:57
You've already posted this in the questions section, as suggested there by Taff you should log a support ticket to ensure a quicker reply.
30/09/16 00:09
Sorry, I thought this was where you reported bugs. Otherwise why else have a bugs section?!
30/09/16 06:49
You can report bugs here but it takes forever to get a reply on the forum, if ever.
30/09/16 09:10
I have not seen a reply from a dev for a long time on the forum. I think they rely on me to keep the peace and ensure it remains respectable. I answer what I can but there are many here with greater game knowledge than me. On occasions I raise predominant issues and 'bugs' with admin and they either say they will look into it or suggest it is raised on a ticket.

Not much help am I?
30/09/16 11:39
Sorry Carshalton, comment was not aimed at you, it was aimed at the devs
30/09/16 13:23
Coach qBaLLs # MB is for losers :

Wasn't taken that way qBall. Just took the opportunity on the back of your post. I wish they would get more involved. Rare to see Pierrott on here these days.

30/09/16 13:59
Carshalton Colts :

Coach qBaLLs # MB is for losers :

Wasn't taken that way qBall. Just took the opportunity on the back of your post. I wish they would get more involved. Rare to see Pierrott on here these days.

I haven't seen him for several months now, its disappointing and concerning, makes me think the forum is currently being used as a means to keep the players of their back more than a tool to address questions and issues.