Welsh Wizards recruiting

13/05/18 19:38
Come and join what is probably the quietest guild in the world. We are so quiet that even the membership are unaware they are in a guild and we are currently recruiting Welsh players who are looking to play in regular GCs.
We don’t have much and we can offer little, but if poked with a stick you may find that rather than being dead we do have the gift of life. So if the humorous banter is off putting, spare a thought for joining an almost dead but reasonably hardworking guild.
13/05/18 21:03
Any Guild that is led by one of the best bands ever must be worth a look, if you are unlucky enough to be Welsh
13/05/18 21:29
Can’t speak for the rest of the guild, but being Welsh is probably my greatest achievement
14/05/18 01:14
Guys try and merge with 'steelers' - also Welsh and also in the same boat - - - Fire of Dragons---
14/05/18 10:58
Thanks Dragon Blade,
We are active in terms of heals and GC’s, just that we keep ourselves to ourselves... Our problem is some numpty (me) decided to excise some inactive members, hence our current recruitment drive.
Gabalfa
14/05/18 19:32
Many guilds in the same situation bro. I agree with the comment that Sweet Nitro should have given a weeks notice before the implementation of 20 + rule. How many do you now need to make 20?
14/05/18 21:16
Short by 1 as we have 19 members and we (I) did get caught out by the 20 + rule. Timing not perfect given the rush to the shops and additional income GCs bring, but a hard lesson learned
15/05/18 00:43
I'll see if we can lend u a player to make 20 to get the ball rolling bud IF needed
15/05/18 00:58
Diolch DB, that would be too much to ask, but hugely appreciated, only one player needed so all will be lovely
15/05/18 22:21
Diolch yn fawr pawb, we now have the requisite 20. Any poor unsuspecting fools who are looking for the quiet (but active) life, please feel free to join. Happy days!